ANA Lounge at BKK

ISTR that at check-in ANA gives you a card with a diagram of the airport showing available lounge options.  I've used both the Miracle Lounge and the EVA lounge and both were fine.  I've also used the THAI lounges, but they were pretty busy.  All said, though, I'd head for the lounge closest to your departure gate.

ISTR that at check-in ANA gives you a card with a diagram of the airport showing available lounge options.  I've used both the Miracle Lounge and the EVA lounge and both were fine.  I've also used the THAI lounges, but they were pretty busy.  All said, though, I'd head for the lounge closest to your departure gate.

Thanks, I think the Eva lounge is pretty nice, I’ve never used the Miracle. Use Thai quite a few times.

Guess I’ll find out tonight...

As was stated, I had the option of Eva, Thai & Miracle, but I was running late and because my gate was D2, I ended up just going to the Thai lounge which was fine. Not as nice as Eva, but okay.

The BKK-NRT leg on ANA was nice. 787 four-across, lay-flat seats were comfortable, and the entertainment selection was great.

Service was good, but the breakfast was disappointing.

At the ANA lounge at NRT now which is okay, but not great.

NRT-LAX is the next leg on a UA787. Booked this intentionally as I thought the ANA entertainment would be sh*t, in retrospect, given the great selection on the BKK-NRT leg, I would probably have gone with ANA..,

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Archived