How Do You Know When A Thai Girl Really Likes You

"men learn to like the woman they love; women learn to love the man they like".

I actually agree with this one.

True it can happen for certain types of relationships.

The ones starting with some money/status/... involved.

Not necessarily BG/men relationships.

If she really likes you,she won't let you eat Thai food,specially raw meat or fish. :D

Unfortunately, Kevin, if she really likes you, she will be very afraid of losing you.

So, you will have to reassure her all the time that you really like her.

By eating raw meat or fish, for example,... :o

If she really likes you,she won't let you eat Thai food,specially raw meat or fish. :D

Unfortunately, Kevin, if she really likes you, she will be very afraid of losing you.

So, you will have to reassure her all the time that you really like her.

By eating raw meat or fish, for example,... :o

Thats what I said,if she really likes you,then she will not allow you to eat shit that gonna kill ya.And if ya die then she has really lost,unless she in the will. Then she let ya eat it.

.And if ya die then she has really lost,unless she in the will. Then she let ya eat it.

She'll make you eat it.

But this is if she really, really likes you,... :o:D

Thats right,If she really --really likes whats in the will. :D

the Bar Girls 10 Commandments .......

1. At the end of the week, specifically Friday and Saturday, many locally employed walking ATM machines will come to your bar, choose carefully! Some have money, but others do not! If he is wearing a suit and tie, check that the tie is not a Pratunam special and check that he isn't wearing trainers.

If he is, forget him because he is most likely an English teacher, and they will only give you peanuts, if they give you anything at all.

2. No matter how fat and ugly he is, no matter how bad he may smell, no matter how drunk he is, make sure you always tell him he is handsome. Sit close to him and run your hands over his body, arousing him.

As soon as he has paid the bar fine, you can stand clear of him. Even if he knows that you despise him, he'll still pay you. The hard part is getting him to pay the bar, and as soon as he has done that, the rest is easy.

3. Start collecting email addresses from all of your customers, once you have a good collection of addresses, a visit to your local Internet cafe is in order. Send everyone an email. Simply change the name on each email and send it off to all the guys. If you can remember something specific about them, mention that in the email too.

These walking ATMs all have a soft heart, so you need to tell them a story to get them to send you some of their riches. Start with a sick buffalo and if he doesn't reply, next tell him that your mother is ill. As a last resort, if he still doesn't send any money, tell him you are pregnant and the baby is his!

4. Practice crying on cue. It is essential that you can produce tears immediately. This will have the effect of helping the walking ATM machine to see things your way!

5. When you get a customer for an extended period of time, make sure he takes you shopping, with Rarn Tong (gold shop) being the best place to visit. Make sure he buys you gold and if he doesn't, see rule 4!

As soon as he has left Thailand, take the gold back to the shop and sell it straight back to them, thus increasing your pay out.

6. When locally based farangs are inside the bars, do not speak in Thai with your friends in the bar but rather use Lao, Khmer or any other dialects that you may know.

It's bad enough that some of them can speak and even read Thai, but Lao and Khmer should be kept as sacrosanct. Under no circumstances should the farang be taught our regional dialects.

7. Always see him off at the airport. Thai currency cannot be used in his country, so it is highly likely that he will give you all of his leftover Baht as he leaves and says goodbye.

While accompanying him to the airport, prevent him buying going-away gifts for his family and friends in his homeland, this will leave more money for you.

8. See Asian customers. They understand that we like to gamble, and they understand that we have lots of unemployed brothers and sisters who need to eat. Therefore, they pay a lot better than the farangs.

9. Remember, when you go with a farang, you must always ask for taxi money and give him the excuse that taxi drivers cannot give change on big notes. Don't let him see the small change in your wallet. If taxi money isn't forthcoming, see rule 4.

10. If you are no longer making money in Bangkok, move down to Phuket where you will be able to start making money again. Give Phuket a few years, then move on to Pattaya. Even if you are approaching 50, it is no problem as the walking ATM machines in Pattaya seem to be so blind, they will not notice.

lol :o:D

How do you know if a BG likes you ....

You don't ... unless you've suddenly become psychic, no one ever knows what's going on in the mind of another, enjoy the ride until something tells you to get off ... :o

• 5 months later...

yes I am a newbie and I have read alot of post on this topic. I have read private dancer and I too have only been to Thailand a few times. I have traveled the world alot and met many BGs/working girls etc.

I understand the concern, but it seems this advice and concerns are given when anybody post about a relationship with any Thai girl not just BG's. Were is the line drawn for the players and sincere Girls. It's all a little confusing to me, don't many of the people posting here have Thai Girlfriends/wives and have happy relaionships. Were did they meet thier thai ladies? I have several friends whith TG's and Thai wives who are happy.

Is it only the fact this is a BG or exBG that raises alrams.

Sorry I know this may be a little off thread, but its cold and I'm missing Thailand :o

It's all a little confusing to me, don't many of the people posting here have Thai Girlfriends/wives and have happy relaionships. Were did they meet thier thai ladies? I have several friends whith TG's and Thai wives who are happy.

You'll hear and read more stories on the failures because...well... there's always something to the story to make it noteworthy.

With the successes, well, what's there really to talk about other than it's a success?

A bit boring I suppose and not worth telling everyone about it. :o

Big Spud

Do what you feel you have to do.....

How many of these guys did not send money to their wives before marriage ????

How many of these guys are married to ex BG's but are not admitting it ???

Did all these guys walk into a corner store, a remote village, a restaurant and meet their future wives.....I doubt it very much.

The guys that have admitted to marrying ex BG's are the honest ones and the ones worth listening to, they know what you are going through, the doubts you have because of all the bad stuff you hear.

I am currently going through a similar situation to you and I have asked the advice of my closest friend only. My mate and me both have a lot of experience in Thailand, we are the same ages and have both met girls that we really like. Both of us have visited in excess of 20 times and I was previously married to a Thai non BG.

My girl is nearly 31 and I am 47.....She has many fears and one of those is my ability to support her and her son in the future which includes marriage. For a girl to make the decision to start a new life in a new country thats is totally foreign to her and her son is a hellva big step...she wants to see some sign of responsibility and committment on my behalf and who the he11 can blame her.

I feel that if you do send money, to keep it to a modest amount, which you have done so far.

Dont listen to the naysayers here....do what you think you need to do and more so, DO WHAT YOU WANT TO DO.....If it goes belly up....so be it

I would strongly advise reading the novel Private Dancer by Stephen Leather.

You can download it for free at http://www.stephenleather.com/author.html

He covers much the same predicament.

I Know stephen and this is his story not one he made up, however he should have seen the signs long before it got bad. Its free because his publisher refused to publish it.

I have to agree with Davethailand, my wife is also an EX BG together 7 years could not be happier, they are not all bad so take a bit of time and go with your gut feelings.

My feeling is that most guys who get into bad situations with Thai girls would get into bad situations with any girl.

BIG SPUDS, that IS love!! You can take that to any banker and he'll give you an uncollateralized loan on the spot!!! Enjoy it!

As for me, I have it too -- when one gets that "look", where one's TG can't decide who is more dear to her, her mother or you and is willing to die for either, and die willingly and without question, should circumstances demand such an action; Lord, please let it continue for I surely don't deserve any of this, but am thorughly grateful that you opened these ###### jammed floodgates!

I Know stephen and this is his story not one he made up, however he should have seen the signs long before it got bad. Its free because his publisher refused to publish it.

yeah and if it was based on his experiences he wouldnt be able to write the story....but just to pull this in a bit...

Zombie bar running a running chit....not for many years son and certainly not since the making of the movie mentioned.

Pams sore wrist became sores eyes on the trip to Surin.....

there are many more inconsistancies in the book.

But what is surprising that none of you has mentioned was that the girl loved him in the end and it was his own paranoia that saw him get done in.....she did all he asked but his jealousy and listening to other experts is what started the downward spiral.....it is not a book about the cheating ways of BG's but more about the distrust of farangs with the Thais and their culture.

But what is surprising that none of you has mentioned was that the girl loved him in the end and it was his own paranoia that saw him get done in.....she did all he asked but his jealousy and listening to other experts is what started the downward spiral.....it is not a book about the cheating ways of BG's but more about the distrust of farangs with the Thais and their culture.

You got this one right! More relationships are ruined by jealousy and suspition, leading to paranoia than anything else.

What beats me is, the people who ask on a forum such as this if they are being ripped off, cheated on etc etc ... Asking complete strangers about other complete strangers... as if we would know. :o:D

A guy on another forum 3rd trip in....meets a cashier at a Go Go.....takes her to Phuket....she wont have sex with him...he starts sending 10,000 baht a month and then asks a heap of questions about being ripped off, private detecs, passports, visa etc......but he does trust her and loves her.....

Why is he asking all the questions if trusts her....it just shows that he has doubts...

I have to agree with Davethailand, my wife is also an EX BG together 7 years could not be happier, they are not all bad so take a bit of time and go with your gut feelings.

My feeling is that most guys who get into bad situations with Thai girls would get into bad situations with any girl.

My understanding is that this book is fictional.

Obviously it is based on peoples experiences and the authors obsevations but it is not a true story.

perhaps its the degree of whoring???

reminds me of the old joke

if i give you 10.00 will u sleep with me NO

If I give you 1m will you sleep with me YES!!!

no offense but why did you not marry a prostitute from your own country if you had the urge to marry a prostitute?

????? :o

hmmm most countries have prostituition, i just wondered why some ppl felt that thai whores were a better proposition for marriage.

should i differentriate euro whores and asian whores??

I asked a counsellor friend the title question (only with "guy" replacing "girl") once before my first trip here to Thailand, because I was in Japan where the guys are really, really, low-key about flirting and cruising and it's hard to know when someone likes you.

ME: "Will I know if a Thai guy likes me?"

HIM: "You will if he sits on your face!"

:o

"Steven"

My thoughts...if they are worth anything that is....

1. love is a subjective mather....

2. Intelegence is not a relative mather....

3. life is strange and sometimes things happens which is beyond your comprehention......

Then again ....

4. How old are you, and how old are your girlfriend!

5. If you were poor, what would you do?

6. Howe many marriages last past 5 years these days?

Then again.....

If you dont live your life, who will......... ;-)

Enjoy Life, Have Fun and wooooooowwwwwwwwwww

My thoughts...if they are worth anything that is....

1. love is a subjective mather....

2. Intelegence is not a relative mather....

3. life is strange and sometimes things happens which is beyond your comprehention......

Then again ....

4. How old are you, and how old are your girlfriend!

5. If you were poor, what would you do?

6. Howe many marriages last past 5 years these days?

Then again.....

If you dont live your life, who will......... ;-)

Enjoy Life, Have Fun and wooooooowwwwwwwwwww

cannot agree more :D

with the availability of so many willing women in thailand how could a relationship last for more than 2 years :D

for me i have chosen not to be in a formal relationship, as women drive me crazy after a while, such as watching thai soapies, atm, family, friends, cultural differences, restricts my freedom etc. :D

nothing beats having the freedom to live life the way that fits you :D

one thing's for sure.....i never come alone :o