Thai woman sings as Vivaldi, 79, said to be playing the Pattaya field!

webfact

Thai woman sings as Vivaldi, 79, said to be playing the Pattaya field!

5pm.jpg

A Thai woman arrested for theft from an old Italian man almost twice her age said that she stole because he was treating other women but not her.

Nonthaburi woman Sureerat Thongsoam, 45, was arrested in her hometown after Pattaya cops followed her using CCTV evidence.

On February 21st Vivaldi Giambattista, 79, had complained to Pattaya police that a woman whose name he claimed not to know had stolen more than 200,000 baht in cash and valuables.

Vivaldi had taken the woman to a hotel for sex.

Missing was US 7,000, 600 Euros and 6,000 baht, a phone and other valuables.

Sureerat claimed that she had known Vivaldi for 2 years but he had never given her anything. He gave other women cash and even a car, she alleged.

Asked by Pattaya chief Pol Col Apichai Krobpetch what she had done with the loot she said that she had spent it all on debts.

Source: Sophon Cable

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2018-03-05

23 minutes ago, darksidedog said:

To me, this sums up everything that is wrong with the Thai attitude when it comes to money and farang. She seems to see nothing wrong in fleecing the old fella and even tries to justify it, as kind of "being her dues." I can only hope the judge helps her see the errors of such thinking.

Black Florida thug summed it up several years ago after being arrested for carjacking:

"We ain't got it, can't get it but you have it so we take it!"  -- or something to that effect. Granted, the young ladies here are often compromised by family and usurious debt, but that's still about it . . .

• Like 2

If you are not happy, don´t go. That does not give the right to steal somebodys items or money. That´s about sums it up!

58 minutes ago, webfact said:

Missing was US 7,000, 600 Euros and 6,000 baht, a phone and other valuables.

Sounds to me that this was over a period of 2 years. If that means Mr Vivaldi living in Thailand, it seems very strange why he would carry around such an amount of money.

9 hours ago, eggers said:

When will Foreigners realise "love" to Thai women is "money", nothing to do with romance!! ....  Old adage: No money no honey 

when will posters stop generalizing..  Just like any other country their are gold diggers.  I've met a few. I've had girl friends in Thailand that were just looking for money and I've had girl friends that have money and pay their own way.   

If a Thai girl really likes you she will be buying you stuff, paying for dinners etc. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1