Farang Married / GF Thai ask where you go?

DJ54

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thai women have a lot of friends. It is not a general sign to worry. Does your wife use Facebook? Normally they will post a lot of photos of these events. You can also ask to invite these friends at your home?

Never says where she's going? :shock1:  Highly suspicious in my mind. Especially if these friends never visit her at your home. Most Thai husbands wouldn't tolerate their wives disappearing for long periods of time and not knowing where they were, who they were with, and what they are doing. Gambling, closely followed by infidelity, would be at the top of my list of concerns. Gambling, (and what comes with having and hiding gambling debts) can quickly ruin a marriage. Need to find out names and places. Would venture to say that hanging out with "friends" for long periods of time unless it is for card playing (likely involving gambling and drinking as well) is not particularly normal Thai female behavior. Most working age people don't have that kind of spare time because they need to work. Maybe your wife needs to find a job. Not a control freak in the least, just been watching the river roll by for a while.

25 minutes ago, Gecko123 said:

Never says where she's going? :shock1:  Highly suspicious in my mind. Especially if these friends never visit her at your home. Most Thai husbands wouldn't tolerate their wives disappearing for long periods of time and not knowing where they were, who they were with, and what they are doing. Gambling, closely followed by infidelity, would be at the top of my list of concerns. Gambling, (and what comes with having and hiding gambling debts) can quickly ruin a marriage. Need to find out names and places. Would venture to say that hanging out with "friends" for long periods of time unless it is for card playing (likely involving gambling and drinking as well) is not particularly normal Thai female behavior. Most working age people don't have that kind of spare time because they need to work. Maybe your wife needs to find a job. Not a control freak in the least, just been watching the river roll by for a while.

Stop making sense. The forum can't deal with it.

9 hours ago, colinneil said:

OP take a chill pill, you are overreacting, keep calm or it will become a big issue.

Many Thai ladies have many friends, give your wife a bit of space, please.

If you dont ,it could lead to problems.

I wish my better half would bugger off to visit"friends" sometimes and give me a bit of peace...........:clap2:

p.s. on a more serious note if the OP cannot trust his wife he is on a downward spiral unfortunately......if she,s messing about don,t worry...there are plenty here who will be only too willing to step into her shoes :thumbsup:

16 minutes ago, petermik said:

I wish my better half would bugger off to visit"friends" sometimes and give me a bit of peace...........:clap2:

p.s. on a more serious note if the OP cannot trust his wife he is on a downward spiral unfortunately......if she,s messing about don,t worry...there are plenty here who will be only too willing to step into her shoes :thumbsup:

He doesn't even know who her friends are or what she does everyday.

Quite normal!

'I go see my friend 'is normal talk. I ALWAYS have to further the discussion to ask who and where. It's never volunteered.

Also on the phone - the whole village is full of aunts and uncles, and it's difficult to explain which one shes chatting to on the phone.

No problem.

My wife doesn't even say she is going half the time, just jumps on her bike and leaves, doesn't even bother closing the gate, but then again she was born in a tent and doesn't close anything 555

4 hours ago, DJ54 said:

Thanks all! She has FB but she won’t “Friend”me. Enjoy the day

Definitely a red flag there mate, I would be concerned. At first I thought nothing of it, but no Facebook you have a potential problem.

Just out of interest, since you are putting yourself out there on TV, how old is she and how old are you? That would be the best way of knowing if there is anything going (potentially)

4 hours ago, DJ54 said:

Thanks all! She has FB but she won’t “Friend”me. Enjoy the day

You do have a problem. 

Ask her to bring them to your house instead of her going to their's all the time.

If she refuses, you can either accept that you may be getting cuckolded, or hire a PI to follow her.

Either way, don't invest in anything expensive and hide your money.

Don't start fighting with her as you'll never win.

If she is playing away don't expect her to tell you the truth. She'll lie.

Sorry for your situation. Many of us have been there already.

Archived