Farang Married / GF Thai ask where you go?

DJ54

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My wife usually/pretty much always voluntarily tells me when she's going out by herself to meet anyone, which is a pretty rare occurrence. Because we usually go and do together. But when she rarely has reason to go alone, I never have to ask her "who," because she asks/alerts me in advance.

She also has a curious-to-me habit re those solo outings that I've never asked her to do, but I don't mind it at all, since she does it on her own. Whenever she goes to meet a lady friend for dinner or a work get together, she usually ends up messaging me with a photo of them eating together at the place she's told me shes going, etc etc.

That kind of consideration is one of the many reasons I decided to marry her.

On 3/8/2018 at 7:08 AM, colinneil said:

OP take a chill pill, you are overreacting, keep calm or it will become a big issue.

Many Thai ladies have many friends, give your wife a bit of space, please.

If you dont ,it could lead to problems.

You are right Col  My wife has many friends she visits Quiet the norm here. I am happy at home doing my garden drinking a couple of beers ( A couple col you notice that) doing my own stuff.  It does not worry me at all. If you cant trust then give the marriage business a miss and become a freelancer

Archived