Dental crown Pattaya

sanuk711

I know there is some info on threads here but seems to be dated,

Have a friend arriving for 1 week, Pattaya- needs a crown

1/  Is 6 days enough time for all the dental work ?

2/ Any up to date pricing--although quality work is also important

3/ Recommendations for a good Pattaya Dentist.

Thanks Guys

Dental work is not exactly cheap in Thailand so perhaps better he does in his home country where they will fix any problems, at little or no charge.  If he needs more than actual crown (RCT/pin) most normal places could not do in that time and those that might would likely be top priced.  

Let him enjoy his holiday.  :smile:

I would go to see Dr. Warrin Leekpai for crowns. The prices start at about 7500 baht (new prices) if I remember rightly. He has all the prices displayed on a card and the price will depend on the material you decide to get. 6 days might be a problem though as he's very busy. If you need root canal before fitting the crown, you'll never get it done in that time. Even if he is busy, he will fit you in if it's for something important. You just have to interrupt him for a few minutes and make an appointment. You could also try to email him.

• Like 1

For a crown (and assuming there is nothing that needs to be done first, like a root canal) the dentist needs to (1) insert a pin and take an impression (2) have the crown made to order, usually done by an outside facility, and then (3) fit the crown. So 2 visits but spaced apart by enough time to allow for sending the impression to the lab that makes the crown and receiving it back. I think it will be very difficult to manage within 6 days, but ti will depend on the facility that makes the crown and whether there is any sort of "express" service available.

I have always had to wait around 2 weeks for crowns.