Fat unattractive bar girls

bkk6060

It kind of pains me to start this topic.

I want this place to be appealing.

But, I have to say I spent Tuesday and Weds. evening cruising around.

On my motor bike and walking.  Beach, 2nd, 3rd road and down to WS. Soi 7, 8, New Plaza for old man, etc.

95% of the BG's I saw were dough faced, potato head fatso's.

And they always seem to be stuffing their pie hole.  OMG how often do they eat anyway?

I really don't care much as they are my last choice for fun.  Maybe have taken 2 in 8 years and that was in BKK.

But, guys who comment about this are correct it seems to me.  Just mostly fat, older and unappealing.

Again, I really don't care just posting an observation.  But,  I am certainly glad there are much better options in this town.

What about the guys who go cruising and walking around or sitting on bar stools to ogle at these prostitutes?

I bet a majority of them are also fat, balding, with a beer paunch, wearing chang vests and flip flops!!

For somebody who doesn't care, two evenings spent cruising all over Pattaya looking at bar girls might seem a strange way to demonstrate indifference.

Still , now we know and so it seems that Pattaya bar girls are cultivating their appearance to match that of many of their clients. Notwithstanding the age difference.

Archived