Central bank says it is drafting regulations to control digital currencies

webfact

Central bank says it is drafting regulations to control digital currencies 

By Thai PBS

veerathai2.jpg

The Bank of Thailand (BOT) says it is now working on drafting a regulation to govern and to control cryptocurrencies so that it won’t be used to launder money.

Central bank governor Veerathai Santiprabhob said after a meeting of officials from four state agencies on Thursday (March 8) to conclude policies governing digital currencies that the regulation is expected to be finished in one month.

Mr Veerathai said that authorities were reviewing the Securities and Exchange Commissions law on how it could work to control the digital currencies. He said that Deputy Prime Minister Somkid Jatusripitak wanted results within one month.

The BOT governor admitted that interest in cryptocurrencies had increased but it still was not so widespread as to have a direct impact on the stability of national monetary system.

Full story: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/central-bank-says-drafting-regulations-control-digital-currencies/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2018-03-09
  • Sad 1

Since when do central banks have the right to draft laws? 

This is an admission that those who print the currencies own the governments.

Try to find out who owns the central bank of Thailand.

It's not Thai people.

It is the same cast of characters who own the Federal Reserve, the ECB, the BOJ, etc.

It is the same group who foments all wars.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, milwaukeeboy said:

Since when do central banks have the right to draft laws? 

This is an admission that those who print the currencies own the governments.

Try to find out who owns the central bank of Thailand.

It's not Thai people.

It is the same cast of characters who own the Federal Reserve, the ECB, the BOJ, etc.

It is the same group who foments all wars.

Come  forward.......name  them.  (  I  could   agree. But !  Oy  vay   )

3 hours ago, pokerface1 said:

The central bank of Thailand is owned by the Rothschilds ( as well as most other central banks) and the land that it sits on is independent of Thai law and government. Similar to an embassy. 

As we know digital currency is outside of any central banks control at present, so I believe that there are at least 2 possibilities of what will happen next. Firstly the Central banks will try to set up control parameters over the movements of the digital currency through some sort of recording system connected to digital wallets. Secondly banks would hold the clients digital wallet and have access to the transactions that pass through it.

Weather Worlds central banks can or cannot achieve control and monitoring of digital currencies it's survival is in their hands.

Who knows the current crash of the Bitcoin and others may be there attempt at scaring people away from entering the digital currency. 

In any case if the central banks don't control it then they will destroy it i'm sure of that. Currency wars or trade wars they are both connected even though the battlefields may vary.:post-4641-1156694606:   

Thank you pokerface1, your revelation that can be found on Google opens a whole new view on the world of finance. So, the richest people in the world are not Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates & Cie. but the Rothschields who own this planet. See also the New World Order.

1 hour ago, Dario said:

Thank you pokerface1, your revelation that can be found on Google opens a whole new view on the world of finance. So, the richest people in the world are not Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates & Cie. but the Rothschields who own this planet. See also the New World Order.

Yes your right it's common knowledge that Rothschilds control most central banks. The old new world order..What I'm describing is a war on the powers that have controlled the financial markets for decades by central banks, IMF and world bank. Apart from that I don't understand what the F your talking about. 

2 hours ago, pokerface1 said:

Yes your right it's common knowledge that Rothschilds control most central banks. The old new world order..What I'm describing is a war on the powers that have controlled the financial markets for decades by central banks, IMF and world bank. Apart from that I don't understand what the F your talking about. 

"Apart from that I don't understand what the F your talking about." What is your point? What do you wish do say? Whatever, please stay civil with your words!

What I want to say is that I didn't know that the Rothschilds own practically all central banks. 

thers.jpg

Edited by Dario

On 11/03/2018 at 6:03 AM, pokerface1 said:

The central bank of Thailand is owned by the Rothschilds ( as well as most other central banks) and the land that it sits on is independent of Thai law and government. Similar to an embassy. 

As we know digital currency is outside of any central banks control at present, so I believe that there are at least 2 possibilities of what will happen next. Firstly the Central banks will try to set up control parameters over the movements of the digital currency through some sort of recording system connected to digital wallets. Secondly banks would hold the clients digital wallet and have access to the transactions that pass through it.

Weather Worlds central banks can or cannot achieve control and monitoring of digital currencies it's survival is in their hands.

Who knows the current crash of the Bitcoin and others may be there attempt at scaring people away from entering the digital currency. 

In any case if the central banks don't control it then they will destroy it i'm sure of that. Currency wars or trade wars they are both connected even though the battlefields may vary.:post-4641-1156694606:   

I  concur. The  Gnomes  own or control  80 percent of the  worlds  banks. Anything that  demonstrates a potential to  disrupt that  situation will/has been subject  to destructive tactics.

• Thanks 1