Khon kaen university - things to do

Rc2702

We went to KK last weekend to have a look at the park on advice of our neighbour. Am I correct in saying the park is the area at front next to mithaprap rd with many yellow rental bicycles and two pieces of water but not much else besides?

We ventured further into the campus grounds and found a load of plant and farm market/stalls with a few cafes and a really nice shop selling many university produced goods such as honey and tomatoes. Very good pricing and all items look great. Might be called aggro shop? The honey has a lovely big honeycomb inside. 35 baht I think it was for a jar weighing 150g. tomatoes were small pomodoro style and very tasty.

Seems like a lot going on in that vicinity that could go unnoticed. Anyone had a good look round there and know anything else besides what I have mentioned?

Agro Outlet - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Agro-Outlet-มหาวิทยาลัยขอนแก่น/1057846367612703

There's a natural history museum near that outlet - พิพิธภัณฑ์ธรรมชาติวิทยา อพ.สธ. มหาวิทยาลัยขอนแก่น

I think there's an art museum on the same street as the other museum.

I don't know which park it is, but there's the large ponds near the museums.

There maybe a pond-side exercise park or two outside of the uni.  I forget where (I only visit KK, not live there).

I don't know about many of the attractions in Khon Kaen, but I keep stopping by Coffeemeals nearby KKU, for their good food for decent prices (Thai and international - their three cheeses chicken pasta is better than normal Thai spaghetti, maybe 120b or so).

• Thanks 1