Sex orgy in Thailand?: Airline issues denials amid claims girls are Thai prostitutes

snoop1130

Chinese social media went into meltdown Friday as another damning sex clip went viral.

How often does this happen?  And where do they get the invites? [for educational purposes :cool:]

Edited by 4evermaat
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, The Old Bull said:

Just another day in Thailand. Why is this news?

So so true old bull.

Baby bull said to Daddy bull, Daddy Daddy lets run down the hill & make love with a few cows. Daddy bull thought for a few seconds & then said, no Baby Bull we will walk & make love to them ALL.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

These kinds of get togethers are reserved for business class, and first class ticket holders, who are very nice to the flight attendants, and pilots, who always have done quite well in this regard. And billionaires. Why such a surprise? Chinese people do not like to have fun too? Who does not like an occasional orgy with flight attendants? Come on guys. Lets get real here. We are talking human nature. Sex is fun. Even flight attendants like to have some fun. It is the false puritanical face of the government, and some people that are pretending to be outraged, that is the only thing that is making this a story. This is NOT a scandal.

Relax. It's probably fake news.

19 hours ago, JOC said:

An executive of a power grid.....

Gives a new meaning to 'laying a cable'......

You come from a different English (slang) speaking background from me. Forgive me I have just laid a cble and need to wipe my bum.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, theguyfromanotherforum said:

Relax. It's probably fake news.

Yes. Everything that someone in a position of power does not like these days is "fake news". A incompetent charlatan comes up with the term, to defend his lack of talent or intellectual prowess, and it has caught on quite mightily with dictators the world over, and his devotees.  

34 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Yes. Everything that someone in a position of power does not like these days is "fake news". A incompetent charlatan comes up with the term, to defend his lack of talent or intellectual prowess, and it has caught on quite mightily with dictators the world over, and his devotees.  

I'm sayin' it's probably just a bunch of Thai hookers.

On 3/16/2018 at 6:15 PM, theguyfromanotherforum said:

Come on guys, where are the comments?

I am not on the video (sigh)  so why should I write an excuse .... ?