Thai Embassy London

Thai Embassy in London now issue single, double, treble and quadruple visitors visas at 25 pounds per entry. The service is efficient ,polite and swift. (British Embassy officials here in Bangkok could learn a lot about civility and good service from the Thai staff in London)

Thai Embassy in London now issue single, double, treble and quadruple visitors visas at 25 pounds per entry. The service is efficient ,polite and swift. (British Embassy officials here in Bangkok could learn a lot about civility and good service from the Thai staff in London)

Thanks for your post. Do you happen to know whether they are also issuing 12 month non-immi B visas in London?

Thanks

Thanks for your post. Do you happen to know whether they are also issuing 12 month non-immi B visas in London?

Thanks

Their website doesn't mention quadruple entries:

http://www.thaiembassyuk.org.uk/visa_tourist.html

" REMARKS : The applicant can be apply up to 3 entries."

Am I right in thinking the OP has actually been in to apply - and the website's out of date?

• 2 months later...

Thanks

I am not sure about Non Imm B visas. I got a Multi. entry Non Imm O (married to a Thai) and just showed the marriage lines. No evidence of finances were asked of me.