Qualified Chiropractor

bartpix

I dont recall his name but their is a ex-pat chiropractor who has his office off the parking lot of the Nova Hotel which is located at the corner of Central Road and Beach Rd.I met this guy a few years back and at the time he was a praticing Chiropractor with an office in Pattaya area. You can give him a call to see if still around:

Ron Watkins, D.C. (038) 422657.

This subject was covered in December, round about the 26th. Topic was raised by member Ungabunga.

Its always good to get a fresh view of what is good around the place (maybe this one was recent but there are many new postings pushing it way back), the search is also so bad its almost impossible to find stuff on here.

This subject was covered in December, round about the 26th. Topic was raised by member Ungabunga.

Its always good to get a fresh view of what is good around the place (maybe this one was recent but there are many new postings pushing it way back), the search is also so bad its almost impossible to find stuff on here.

Yes, searching can be difficult. Ungabunga, how is your back now? Did you go see David Pack? I think the same as Tufty about him. He needs to not be so uptight. I will send him lots of love. Let me know if you see a change.