Monoatomic Gold supplements...anyone able to get any here?

I'm interested to try it, many of my healthy active family members myself included often feel rundown, stressed about nothing in particular. I meditate daily and that helps me a lot, but I know I can feel better than I do if there were less pollution better quality food available etc. so what I have heard about monoatomic gold sounds interesting to try.

My question tho is, can you actually order it here? I know that importation of health supplements are banned, but perhaps monoatomic gold supplements are somehow getting under the radar. Or perhaps someone knows a good in-country supplier...?

I don't think the term "health supplement" is used in Thai law. Items that are called food supplement in some countries are classified either as food or as medicine according to Thai laws and regulations, and only a few may be banned outright for one legal reason or another or be subject to special regulation.

^^Yes, thanks for the warning, it's fringe stuff, literally its alchemy, people on the straight and narrow should probably stick to vitamins. I think it is interesting and worth investigating. It also has a fascinating history of use in Sumeria and Egypt and in European alchemy. 

In the event anyone is interested there's a lot of interest in it, which is why I'm interested to see for myself. Actually, it is monoatomic elements not gold that people ingest known collectively as ormus or ormes.

Some links to info:

https://ormus-water.com/

Archived