Video: Social experiment - or a way to get shot? Zebra crossing prank sparks debate

snoop1130

11 hours ago, TheMac said:

I think it is illegal ... but I also think there is a nice black market where those who can afford luxury car can easely afford guns.

You can legally own a gun in Thailand, but you have to jump through some hoops.  It's also very expensive!

7 minutes ago, ericthai said:

You can legally own a gun in Thailand, but you have to jump through some hoops.  It's also very expensive!

the license isn't, quite straight forward. the guns themselves are usually imports so cost more than elsewhere. in my area most households have guns. they said they are stopping foreigners licenses a while back but i have said before that no one has came to inform me

• Like 1

12 hours ago, evadgib said:

That video has been staged!

Staged or not, have seen that video many times in the past from other countries, so as usual it's Thai copycat.

I myself can't recount how many times I have considered of building an armoured truck, and just wipe off the front of all those cars that come out of a side soi onto a main road, and only stop when their front wheels are already over the edge.