Anthony Joshua vs Joseph Parker, on tv?

elliott101

Match TV (Russian) have advertised it. If you have a decent IPTV Box with Russian Channels, look for MAT4 (ch 524 on my box). Program starts at 01:50 Thai time showing Povetkin v Price on the undercard before the main bout.

Nothing advertised on Thai TV as yet.

18 hours ago, wilai said:

Match TV (Russian) have advertised it. If you have a decent IPTV Box with Russian Channels, look for MAT4 (ch 524 on my box). Program starts at 01:50 Thai time showing Povetkin v Price on the undercard before the main bout.

Nothing advertised on Thai TV as yet.

Thanks for this,  ill try and add the channel on my box

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, elliott101 said:

Thanks for this,  ill try and add the channel on my box

No problem. Make sure you get the right one as they have a couple of football channels as well. You need to get the 'Main' channel.

2 hours ago, RickG16 said:

What do you base that on? He's undefeated and never been knocked down.

Do your research.  He has never beaten anyone decent.  Looks like a typical low end bar room guy!  But you can watch the fight and see what I mean.  He kind of reminds me of Lou Savarese!

2 hours ago, torrzent said:

Do your research.  He has never beaten anyone decent.  Looks like a typical low end bar room guy!  But you can watch the fight and see what I mean.  He kind of reminds me of Lou Savarese!

I watch boxing every weekend and I don't base my opinions on what someone looks like.  I base it on resumes and performances. Andy Ruiz,  Carlos Takam and Hughie Fury are all at least 'decent'. 

The fact you name checked Savarese says to me you are out of touch and probably haven't watched much boxing since the Tyson days. 

I'm not saying Parker will win, but if you call him a tomato can you are misunderstanding the term tomato can and the type of fighter it refers to.  Definitely not one with Parker's record / chin. 

9 hours ago, RickG16 said:

I watch boxing every weekend and I don't base my opinions on what someone looks like.  I base it on resumes and performances. Andy Ruiz,  Carlos Takam and Hughie Fury are all at least 'decent'. 

The fact you name checked Savarese says to me you are out of touch and probably haven't watched much boxing since the Tyson days. 

I'm not saying Parker will win, but if you call him a tomato can you are misunderstanding the term tomato can and the type of fighter it refers to.  Definitely not one with Parker's record / chin. 

Lots of false assumptions here.  Since there isn't world class boxing every weekend (usually there is a decent fight once every 2-3 months), this means you are watching inferior stuff which is why you do not recognize quality. I don't name check anything..... I know it all already, unlike you with your lack of historical perspective.  None of those boxers you mention is "decent" and Parker is a typical stage managed fighter, who will be outed by Joshua on fight night.  Having a decent chin only makes him a human punching bag.  The heavyweight decision is a mess these days, with none of the champs being truly world class by historical standards.

Edited by torrzent

On 3/31/2018 at 7:46 AM, torrzent said:

Lots of false assumptions here.  Since there isn't world class boxing every weekend (usually there is a decent fight once every 2-3 months), this means you are watching inferior stuff which is why you do not recognize quality. I don't name check anything..... I know it all already, unlike you with your lack of historical perspective.  None of those boxers you mention is "decent" and Parker is a typical stage managed fighter, who will be outed by Joshua on fight night.  Having a decent chin only makes him a human punching bag.  The heavyweight decision is a mess these days, with none of the champs being truly world class by historical standards.

So glad I didn't bother to stay up to watch these sub-standard pugilists.  The news reports say it was a handsbag at dawn wrestling match.  As noted above, Parker is basically a "human punching bag" and  also "The heavyweight decision is a mess these days, with none of the champs being truly world class by historical standards."  Joshua is also a very clunky awkward fighter with lousy footwork, and no combos or power, with shades of the hapless Frank Bruno thrown in.  Although I do not like Wilder either, I see him beating either of these chumps by KO.  Hopefully there are better fighters on the horizon.

On 4/1/2018 at 8:41 AM, torrzent said:

So glad I didn't bother to stay up to watch these sub-standard pugilists.  The news reports say it was a handsbag at dawn wrestling match.  As noted above, Parker is basically a "human punching bag" and  also "The heavyweight decision is a mess these days, with none of the champs being truly world class by historical standards."  Joshua is also a very clunky awkward fighter with lousy footwork, and no combos or power, with shades of the hapless Frank Bruno thrown in.  Although I do not like Wilder either, I see him beating either of these chumps by KO.  Hopefully there are better fighters on the horizon.

For someone who doesn't bother to watch fights you talk a good game ^__^

The fight was a damp squib... but "styles make fights" as they say. And these two didn't gel. Only couple of fights ago Joshua vs Klitschko was a cliffhanger.

Next time I see Anthony Joshua I will let him know you said he's a "sub standard pugilist" and a "chump". Which in your language means winning an Olympic gold + 3 world titles.

15 minutes ago, RickG16 said:

For someone who doesn't bother to watch fights you talk a good game ^__^

The fight was a damp squib... but "styles make fights" as they say. And these two didn't gel. Only couple of fights ago Joshua vs Klitschko was a cliffhanger.

Next time I see Anthony Joshua I will let him know you said he's a "sub standard pugilist" and a "chump". Which in your language means winning an Olympic gold + 3 world titles.

Thanks for agreeing that I know my stuff.  There are very few that know more.  As noted, I don't watch the sub-standard fights. BTW,  "Sub-standard" does not qualify as a style.  Also don't forget that the vastly overrated Klitschko, was well over the hill and ready for the robotic boxers graveyard, so that result doesn't say much for Joshua.

Edited by torrzent