fiance wants a mortgage to pay off personal loan... then the story gets interesting

4 minutes ago, BEVUP said:

& why would they need a signature if it is their property

& will only get half if bought whilst married 

OH that's right you may be another one that may want to put your signature on the toilet roll after your wife sold your Usufrut property

PS: I should give you all the Google co ordinates of a place in a village where you will get a house for 1.5 mill, but worth 3 mill 

You only have to deal with the loan shark who owns the deed with my Usufrut on it 

Maybe barter him down & come & see me to remove Usufrut

Bitten by a dog with all that foam in your mouth and perhaps missed the obvious sarcasm?

5 hours ago, BEVUP said:

You have no idea, you might want to read Thai law

The link means shit

Just actually read that little bit of subtract 

& you would be one those idiots to also say that a thai woman needs your signature & that also they couldn't sell a property with a Usufrut on it

Thank you for kindly enlightening me – seem like I shall presume this often quoted Thai law firm is wrong – could you please provide a link with the correct information in English to the Thai Law in question, as it's not mentioned in the book "Thai Law for Foreigners".

Edited by khunPer

On 3/30/2018 at 8:30 PM, mrfill said:

What happened to the 200,000Bt that was loaned?

That's where your answer lies.

Sounds like his Wife / fiance / who the heck knows, wants 200,00 bht to pay down this debt, and get her friend off her back and onto his..????

Edited by Straight8