True Visions at their finest

Bangkok Barry

Once again True Visions demonstrate gross incompetence, something many of us are accustomed to.

I tried to look up the programme schedule for Bein Sports 1 for this evening. It used to be slow but simple. Now they have re-designed the TV Guide page so you have to choose by category. Okay so far, except that TV Guide April 2018 is spelt Apirl. Hard to get that right, I know. I click on sport, and am shown a page dated 8th January 2018 and headed  True Sport HD that has no sports shows listed at all. Scroll down and you receive a complete week of non-sports shows listed. From January.

I contacted True Visions. After being disconnected by phone I tried the Live Chat option, received a 'Please wait, you will be in service in queue no. 1' message, and then nothing happened for 20 minutes so I tried the phone again. After five minutes the agent I spoke with located the page I was talking about and his response was "The page hasn't been updated yet." After further discussion he said he would report it to the IT people.

How is it possible for these people to put up a web page and not check it? I have done the same work and ALWAYS checked that it was okay. Yet again I am left wondering how this country functions at all when so many are so bad at what they do.

TV.jpg

• Like 1

On top of that, I asked the True Visions person what time the Liverpool-Man City match was being replayed and he told me it began at 7.30. It actually began at 7.10, but I was ready for that as I never believe a word that I'm told in this country. People just talk through their backside.

I asked the True Visions person what time the Liverpool-Man City match was being replayed and he told me it began at 7.30. It actually began at 7.10, but I was ready for that as I never believe a word that I'm told in this country

so why did you ask?!  :whistling:

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, samsensam said:

I asked the True Visions person what time the Liverpool-Man City match was being replayed and he told me it began at 7.30. It actually began at 7.10, but I was ready for that as I never believe a word that I'm told in this country

so why did you ask?!  :whistling:

Because I wanted to know, but I was also mistrusting enough after 25 years of living here to check later. My mistrust was justified. I, and I'm sure you, never take anything at face value here. If we don't ask we'd never know how many times people here talk through their backside, would we.

I also like to use their online programme schedule , I have just checked it today for upcoming sports events and it is still the same as Bangkok Barry's original post.

Why take something that works and replace it with something nobody can use.....morons.

28 minutes ago, LongTimeLurker said:

If you have a True SIM card you can get the footy only for Baht 199 (+VAT) per month.

No need for the other channels.

I've always avoided having a True SIM card for same reason many avoid the company like the plague - poor customer service. I'm paying around 600 for just the footy plus the most basic family package which they forced us to take. That's okay. I'm not counting pennies.

Edited by Bangkok Barry

17 hours ago, Bangkok Barry said:

I've always avoided having a True SIM card for same reason many avoid the company like the plague - poor customer service. I'm paying around 600 for just the footy plus the most basic family package which they forced us to take. That's okay. I'm not counting pennies.

I just use the True SIM once a month to pay for the footy service, but one time it was cut off they were very helpful in getting me back up and running again.

Come to think of it, never had a problem with True Vision customer service when I used it. The problem was their scheduling wasn't what they advertised, which the service reps don't have control of.