How to watch the US Masters

I watched the last couple of hours today on Truevisions. Fox Sports (ch. 680) is broadcasting all four rounds live, but it starts at 2:00 AM Thai time. They also have highlight shows later in the day on ch. 680 and ch. 689. 

If Truevisions is not an option, http://watch.ustvnow.com/guide is worth a try. You can get a free trial that only takes a few minutes to set up. The free trial has limited channels, but does have CBS which is broadcasting the final two rounds. The first two rounds are on ESPN in the States, but ESPN is not one of the free trial channels. You could also get a paid subscription that allows you to watch ESPN and CBS, as well as quite a few other channels. First One TV is also free and does not require you to register, but isn't always as reliable as USTV, but does have CBS and ESPN for free. 

There are illegal streaming sites that are streaming the Masters, but I don't think I'm allowed to post the sites. They're pretty easy to find using a web search. 

Edited by gjoo888

I am now in the states, so I am watching all of it. But if I was in the Nana area (Bangkok) where I usually stay, I would be watching it at Hanrahan's restaurant/bar on soi 4. The place has at least 6 or 7 TVs, and one or two outside. They always have the latest sports on. The food is also good. A place you can use as a refuge from all the beer bars/bar girls that dot the soi. It's directly across from Hilary 2. Tiger is at +1 and in 29th place after the first round. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, likeke said:

I am now in the states, so I am watching all of it. But if I was in the Nana area (Bangkok) where I usually stay, I would be watching it at Hanrahan's restaurant/bar on soi 4. The place has at least 6 or 7 TVs, and one or two outside. They always have the latest sports on. The food is also good. A place you can use as a refuge from all the beer bars/bar girls that dot the soi. It's directly across from Hilary 2. Tiger is at +1 and in 29th place after the first round. 

Woods is going for the modern day Tiger Slam...and I am cheering for him for the first time ever! If he misses the cut, he will have missed it in the previous 3 other majors he competed in and Augusta will complete the Slam. Go Tigger! :clap2:

• Sad 1

41 minutes ago, Skeptic7 said:

Woods is going for the modern day Tiger Slam...and I am cheering for him for the first time ever! If he misses the cut, he will have missed it in the previous 3 other majors he competed in and Augusta will complete the Slam. Go Tigger! :clap2:

Nothing quite like kicking a man when he is down.

• Haha 1