Koh Kong border.

trigpoint

NO problem, its NOT Malaysia,

Make sure u have ur blue book with ya,  sign out of thailand, get temp export doc,

pay the Cambodians 100 baht to raise the bar, than pay 100 baht /day ur planning on staying,

They will tell you ur ONLY allowed to drive in KK province and give u a red plastic khmer tag ur supposed to display on ur dash, ( i dont), so DONT say ur gong to Snooky or Kep.

They will keep ur temp export doc, give it back when u exit. But i usually exit elsewhere and just tell thai customs i lost it.

I take my front tag off in Cambodia... DO NOT drive down Ekareach street in snooky.

NO problem, its NOT Malaysia,
Make sure u have ur blue book with ya,  sign out of thailand, get temp export doc,
pay the Cambodians 100 baht to raise the bar, than pay 100 baht /day ur planning on staying,
They will tell you ur ONLY allowed to drive in KK province and give u a red plastic khmer tag ur supposed to display on ur dash, ( i dont), so DONT say ur gong to Snooky or Kep.
They will keep ur temp export doc, give it back when u exit. But i usually exit elsewhere and just tell thai customs i lost it.

I take my front tag off in Cambodia... DO NOT drive down Ekareach street in snooky.
Thanks for the info.

Sent from my B3-A30 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Archived