New Physiotherapist in JoHo

Rdrokit

Been looking for a chiropractor in Korat for years but no luck. Found the next best thing, a Physiotherapist. A new shop opened up in Joho on the road to the lake. She is the last shop on the right just before you get to 205. There use to be a veterinary there. Her name is Mu and she has a BS in Physiotherapy and speaks English. I had my first treatment on my back today and I am now pain free for the first time in a year. Cost was 550 baht. Make an appointment as she is busy. Phone 091-8314727

IMG_20180407_140213 (2).jpg

IMG_20180407_124810 (2).jpg

IMG_20180407_140338 (2).jpg

1 hour ago, uli65 said:

hello, does she offer some chiropractic manipulation?  my problems are in the lower back and neck.

She does not crack bones like a chiropractor but does do compression manipulation and message. I heard my back crack a couple times when she was working on me. They also use heat and ultrasound. I have a bad disc between L4 & L5 and now have no pain.  Give it a try. If it doesn't work you will only be out 550 baht or so.

Edited by Rdrokit

Please forgive me, but where is JoHo? Which lake are you talking about? Wouldn't it be great if everyone spreading good news would include coordinates or at least a map of the location?

Thanks for your attention.

41 minutes ago, hkt83100 said:

Please forgive me, but where is JoHo? Which lake are you talking about? Wouldn't it be great if everyone spreading good news would include coordinates or at least a map of the location?

Thanks for your attention.

15° 2'7.98N  102° 8'10.63E

Physio House.kmz