Agent Doing 90-day Reporting

I am going to Thailand on a Non O-A (long stay) ME visa. I will be living in Bangkok. Is there any agent in Bangkok who does 90-day reporting for a reasonable price, e.g. not more than 1000 baht? In my opinion the 90-day reporting, even when three is no address change, is oppressive and the fine for not doing so is also ridiculously high. I know there are mail in and online options. How reliable are they? I mean do people have issues of immigration not getting mail in/online documents, etc.

8 minutes ago, onera1961 said:

I know there are mail in and online options. How reliable are they? I mean do people have issues of immigration not getting mail in/online documents, etc.

You send the mailed in report by registered mail or EMS to immigration which is proof you sent the report by showing the receipt for it. You can also track to see if was delivered. Never heard of anybody being fined for late reporting when done by mail.

When you do online reporting you get proof it was done and it is pending that can be printed out. So again not a problem.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, jenny2017 said:

I never understood why so many people rely on agents for very easy things like sending in a TM 47 form with an envelope. 

Because that is an extra chore and I may forget. The agent may call me to remind as my doctor's office does :smile:

Edited by onera1961

Just now, onera1961 said:

Because that is an extra chore and I may forget. The agent may call me to remind as my doctor's office does :)

You can fill the attached form out on your PC, keep it on your PC and only change the date when you've got to send in the next one. Pretty easy. 

Just now, jenny2017 said:

You can fill the attached form out on your PC, keep it on your PC and only change the date when you've got to send in the next one. Pretty easy. 

Thanks for the suggestion. I will pass it to my VA :smile:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

It has been working since last July.

thanks for info  but for some reason  and i have tried many times i just get refer to imm  message  

i have to do again this month so i will give it a go  i have followed most posts on this subject   about using I.E /LAST ENTRY IN PASSPORT ETC but like i say will try again  the annoying thing for me is that i have managed to it twice before   but not recently  oh well such is life

What is the time period for sending the TM47 by mail?

Because I see a message have to be done 15 days before the 90 day message.

Mean when you will try to do the online version and this not work.. you also already too late for the mail version?

Edited by HampiK

16 minutes ago, HampiK said:

What is the time period for sending the TM47 by mail?

Because I see a message have to be done 15 days before the 90 day message.

Mean when you will try to do the online version and this not work.. you also already too late for the mail version?

Only Bangkok immigration insist that it be mailed 15 days before the report date. Even if less they process it and put a notice with the receipt when is mailed to do it earlier.

Other offices want it to be received 7 days before the report date which the official rule. Some will even accept them up to the report date.

14 hours ago, jenny2017 said:

I never understood why so many people rely on agents for very easy things like sending in a TM 47 form with an envelope. 

Please see TM 47 attached. 

Website for other forms: http://immigrationbangkok.com/thailand-immigration-forms/

tm47.doc

33 minutes ago, wgdanson said:

Please define CHORE. And what others do you have to do?

Sending me the money that he is going to waste on agents I will gladly accept all donations, my bank details are as follows

• Like 2

14 hours ago, jenny2017 said:

Please see TM 47 attached. 

Website for other forms: http://immigrationbangkok.com/thailand-immigration-forms/

tm47.doc

guess there's more reasons, but in my case,

standing or walking causes pain, actually everything causes pain,

but standing & walking cost even more pain.

nothing is easy, its a chore just to get up from bed

and every time i dont have to, is a net gain