Rayong Immigration

Hats off to Rayong immigration, did my first OA extension today, place was packed, but I got in and out in a half hour, normal papers, TM7, passport copies, TM6 copy, proof of income, photo, did not need any proof of residency, TM 30 in my passport was good enough, on top of it all, they were all very friendly today

S_7763852799351.jpg

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, glegolo said:

Yes if they managed to extend a O-A VISA really hats off. You mean probably that you did the 90 day report nothing else..

glegolo

Sorry should have said got a one year permission to stay

S_7765008778821.jpg

Edited by flexomike
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, steve187 said:

I just wish they would be friendly and issue a non immigrant visa by way of a conversion, to enable a yearly extension

So they do not do that at Rayong immigration? Please let us know your findings??

glegolo

33 minutes ago, glegolo said:

Oh I really wish that you tourist-guys didn´t pay up so freely and willingly these corrupt guys at immigration... You are not forced to do it. What happens is that you create a shit invironment for all others living here by this stupid spending.....

glegolo

He wasn't a tourist, just came in on a 30 day stamp as he didn't have time to arrange a visa first.

And he tried other avenues, like going to Bangkok to apply but they said they can't do it and just sent him back to Rayong.

2 hours ago, LongTimeLurker said:

He wasn't a tourist, just came in on a 30 day stamp as he didn't have time to arrange a visa first.

And he tried other avenues, like going to Bangkok to apply but they said they can't do it and just sent him back to Rayong.

if all the boxes are ticked then should be done for 2,000 baht, all correct in my case but refused to do it and said go to London or Laos