Mid range hotels in the same area as the hilton pattaya

advancebooking

If Soi 10 is close enough (about 250 m linear distance), then you will find plenty of fairly new hotels in the 2000 Baht range (off season).

One that I have visited and fully OK is Page 10.

Others are The Stay, Sea Me Spring Tree, Sea Me Spring Too.

All built during the last couple of years.

Deep Blue Z10 is closest to beach rd, brand new (1 year) and a bit higher in price.

Edited by KhunBENQ
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, KhunBENQ said:

If Soi 10 is close enough (about 250 m linear distance), then you will find plenty of fairly new hotels in the 2000 Baht range (off season).

One that I have visited and fully OK is Page 10.

Others are The Stay, Sea Me Spring Tree, Sea Me Spring Too.

All built during the last couple of years.

Deep Blue Z10 is closest to beach rd, brand new (1 year) and a bit higher in price.

Good advice. Soi 10 was resurfaced around the time all these new-builds sprang up so it is mostly much wider than adjacent sois and safely navigable on foot apart from the evening bottlenecks at each end due to some food carts. My recommendation is The Stay as it is middle of Soi 10 and much quieter plus the parking is large and on the ground floor and not a postage-stamp buried at the bottom of a steep ramp in the basement.

2 hours ago, The manic said:

Soi 13. The whitehouse, Sandy springs,  The Dynasty 

Sandy Springs, nice place, but here comes the question what the OP means with the "area around the Hilton" and "newly built".

If it's all beach rd./Sois south of the Hilton there would be tons of places.

7 hours ago, The manic said:

Soi 13. The whitehouse, Sandy springs,  The Dynasty 

If staying at the Dynasty, stay on the side opposite the front entrance as the bar across the road plays music till late.

In the Hilton area there must be dozens of mid range places. Just go and look around. If staying longer than one night, stay anywhere first night to keep luggage safe while looking, unless with someone that can be parked in a  restaurant with the bags.