Ex-bank employee nabbed for allegedly selling bank books to call centre gangs

rooster59

Ex-bank employee nabbed for allegedly selling bank books to call centre gangs

bookbank.jpg

A former bank employee has been arrested by police for allegedly buying bank deposit books from unscrupulous bank customers and selling them to call centre gangs.

The suspect, 32-year old Mr Natcha Phankumkao, was apprehended at his apartment room in Paholyothin Soi 32 in Bangkok’s Chatuchak district on Friday (April 20).

Pol Maj-Gen Surachate Hakparn, deputy commissioner of Tourist Police, said that Mr Natcha, a former bank employee, opened a Facebook account under a pseudonym and then established a Facebook group number about 100 members.

Full story: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/ex-bank-employee-nabbed-allegedly-selling-bank-books-call-centre-gangs/

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2018-04-21

Maybe the accused is thinking If I hide under my tshirt maybe they will all go away.pathetic mentality.same as why they have super black windows in their cars.when I drive like an idiot they won't see it's me.save face,hide face all the same thinking.

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, Lupatria said:

Is there a word for "ethics" in Thai? And if so, why is it that almost nobody from monks to officials and politicians are not aware of the meaning?

Love,honour,obey,promise,integrity,guarantee,ethics,seven deadly sins don't me bo diddley out here

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bluespunk said:

So the call center owners, who bought the books, will also be arrested?

That depends of from which family they are.

This is the reason why i won't open a Thai bank account, NEVER.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, happy chappie said:

Maybe the accused is thinking If I hide under my tshirt maybe they will all go away.pathetic mentality.same as why they have super black windows in their cars.when I drive like an idiot they won't see it's me.save face,hide face all the same thinking.

ehh no, it is because the cops were stopped from parading people in front of the media and showing their faces before a trail - you know, innocent before guilty stuff. 

But as the big wig cops still love their photos ops, they probably told him to pull his shirt over his head to hide his face. And where you got the connection of that to car windows is anyone's guess.

If you were to click on and read the article in the OP you'd see that upwards of 125 customers sold their passbook, ATM card and PIN to this guy and he in turn sold them on, it's nothing more than a pyramid scheme and now all 125 customers will get nabbed also.

2 hours ago, happy chappie said:

Those black windows are illegal. But well, you know.......

1 hour ago, PremiumLane said:

ehh no, it is because the cops were stopped from parading people in front of the media and showing their faces before a trail - you know, innocent before guilty stuff. 

But as the big wig cops still love their photos ops, they probably told him to pull his shirt over his head to hide his face. And where you got the connection of that to car windows is anyone's guess.

Oh I get it now.youll get a fair trial if you hide your face but it's alright to be named and shamed.i didn't think they had trials in Thailand.i thought you go to court and plead guilty or not guilty if you fancied double the time.the black windows bit was a bit off the op but it was all about hiding face.

Edited by happy chappie
Added to original comment

hiding your face, is all about deceit lies and cowards do it all over LOS. Whether it be after being caught doing something illegal or dangerous driving!

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app
  • Thanks 1