Gazebo tent to protect my car ?

HomePro has 3x3 meter tents which are around 1000 Baht (or the same size as foldable tents that are about 4000 Baht), these you can probably order and delivered to your home. These are a bit flimsy and may last a year if you're lucky. Anything from Aliexpress (or Lazada) is probably as bad. Makro sometimes has similar tents in stock. The alternative is party tents which have much thicker plastic and can be had in almost any size. I bought a 3x5 tent last year for around 5000 baht, still in good shape and sturdy. Never saw these offered on-line and probably wouldn't trust judging quality from a web-site anyway. I reckon there must be shops in Surat Thani that sell these.

1 hour ago, Amplish said:

HomePro has 3x3 meter tents which are around 1000 Baht (or the same size as foldable tents that are about 4000 Baht), these you can probably order and delivered to your home. These are a bit flimsy and may last a year if you're lucky. Anything from Aliexpress (or Lazada) is probably as bad. Makro sometimes has similar tents in stock. The alternative is party tents which have much thicker plastic and can be had in almost any size. I bought a 3x5 tent last year for around 5000 baht, still in good shape and sturdy. Never saw these offered on-line and probably wouldn't trust judging quality from a web-site anyway. I reckon there must be shops in Surat Thani that sell these.

Yes i don't trust Aliexpress or Lazada quality and the Home Pro tent is too small. 3mx4m could be good. I will take a look at Makro. Thanks

Edited by noopin2014
  • Haha 1