Ban Khao Din บ้านเขาดิน NEW BORDER - anybody has crossed for Visa run ? By car ?

It is an interesting question. It will not even be a permanent official crossing until about the middle of next month, so the rules for crossing there may still be in a state of flux. The only report I read about this crossing recently was in the Bangkok post (and, by forum rules, I cannot provide a link here). You might want to do a Google search such as

site:bangkokpost.com Ban Khao Din Phnom Dai 

to find it.

Since its opening is to boost trade, crossing in a vehicle with a vehicle passport ought to be allowed. I am pretty sure Cambodian visa on arrival service will be available, but possibly not before its official opening. I doubt you will be able to use Cambodian e-visas there.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Thanyaburi Mac said:

And, it may be like several crossings to Laos in the north where it's only available for locals on both sides.

Time will tell.

Mac

I know about laos, but are you sure that any border with Cambodia is only for Thai and Khmer people ?

23 hours ago, gaff said:

I know about laos, but are you sure that any border with Cambodia is only for Thai and Khmer people ?

There are local crossings where only Thais and Khmers are allowed to cross, but "permanent official" crossings can be assumed to be open to non locals.