Question about registering marriage (Arrival Card?)

Bchef82

Just a real quick question here regarding one of the requirements for having my wife and I registering our marriage and getting our marriage certificate. We have nearly everything taken care of, tomorrow we will be going back to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs office to pick up the notarized documents and translations of copies. The next step will be to go to the district office Amphoe at Bang Rak to have the marriage registered. I think we have all the necessary requirements, except i keep reading that one of the requirements for the foreigner is that i must bring my arrival card and a photo copy of arrival card. What are they looking for when they ask for arrival card? Is this different from the Departure Card that i received back at the airport upon entry? The only arrival card that i know about is the one that you fill out prior to entering the country that you don't receive back. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance. 

18 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

I don't recall that being one of the requirement to register your marriage though.

Yea I’ve seen some websites saying this is a requirement and others that don’t mention it. Just want to be prepared for anything. Thank you.