Amazing Seafood Festival expands to 5 days May 4-8

Rimmer

Amazing Seafood Festival expands to 5 days May 4-8

image.png

PATTAYA:--It will be all-you-can-eat seafood on Beach Road May 4-8 as the Amazing Seafood Festival expands in Pattaya.

Chonburi Deputy Gov. Chanchai Iamcharoen joined top provincial and city leaders on the beach at Soi 4 to announce the low-season tourism booster organized by local government and the Pattaya Business & Tourism Association April 20.

PBTA President Ekasit Ngampichet said the past three festivals have been very successful with 80,000 people attending. More tourists are expected this year versus 2017, so the event was expanded to five days.

Read more: http://www.pattayamail.com/news/amazing-seafood-festival-expands-5-days-may-4-8-208245

pattaya_mail_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Pattaya Mail 2018-04-27
  • Sad 1

On 4/28/2018 at 11:42 AM, Jeremia Juxtaposed said:

The picture shows sitting on yer arse/kneeling Thai style. I could just about eat a ready-peeled small prawn before my hips/knees make it too painful to continue.

I take your point but Im sure there will be some places to sit or sprawl more comfortably. What's more worrying is that I can't see any booze on the tables!

Edited by The manic

Just now, Jeremia Juxtaposed said:

Yep ...  that crossed my mind too... But OK if you can BYO..!!

It may be a dreaded Alcohol Free Zone. I have seen them at many public events.I always have a bottle of Sangsom with me for emergencies 

1 hour ago, balo said:

Will stay away from beach road for 5 days , thanks for the warning. 

I love all the different activities on BR when they cancel traffic. Next month Firework Festival. Last month St Pats Day Parade, before that the Kids Festival,an art festival . soon a music festival, and then a Ska festival, a bathtub charity run, a duck cooking competition..All great fun, Always something happening on BR

• Like 1