Visa extension and passport pages

I have two questions. I'm on a 30 day visa run from Cambodia. I was told that when it expires, I can get another 30 day extension from Jomtien Immigration. I'm an Australian citizen. Is this information correct?

I'm on an emergency passport and I have only two pages left. I have to do an extension, which will take up one page. So, is one page enough for a Non-B?

Cheers

You can get a 30 day extension of your 30 day visa exempt entry at a immigration office for a fee of 1900 baht.

The extension stamp will require less than one third of a page. I suspect you have room for it on a used page of your passport.

Where do you plan on applying for the non-b visa?

If you go to Laos or Cambodia you will need 2 empty pages. One for a visa on arrival and another for the non-b visa sticker.

16 minutes ago, Thanyaburi Mac said:

That link says "www.cambodiaonlinevisa.org is a privately owned company, not affiliated with the Cambodian Government " Unofficial websites offering visas should be avoided.

• Like 1

I was thinking of applying for the e-visa even though I have not finalised my travel plans.

The website says that the visa must be used within 3 months which is OK for me.

But I saw no restrictions on which ports of entry can be used. Does that mean that it can also be used at all land borders? Or is it just for arrivals by air?

I just rechecked the official website and the FAQ reply is that not all land checkpoints support the e-visa.

So have answered my own question.

Thanks anyway

Edited by rak sa_ngop

2 minutes ago, rak sa_ngop said:

But I saw no restrictions on which ports of entry can be used. Does that mean that it can also be used at all land borders? Or is it just for arrivals by air?

It can be used at a few border crossings. But only two from Thailand which are Poi Pet and Koh Kong.

Here on the website: https://www.evisa.gov.kh/information/port_entry/3