Where and how , re-entry permit

Can anyone give me  where and how to get a re entry permit , , I have a one year retirement  stamp, and a multi entry stamp , but didn't realise I still had to get something else before leaving.

I will be leaving from BKK airport

seems like the visa rules never disappoint to fail ,,,,

TIA

What do you actually have now?

If you have a extension of stay based upon retirement you need a re-entry permit to keep it valid if you want to travel.

What do you mean by a multi entry stamp?. That could be a re-entry permit if you applied for it at immigration for a fee of 3800 baht.

Hi , Joe

I have a stamp on one page saying I need to "contact the immigration office for a RE-ENTRY PERMIT before leaving Thailand,

next page is

53YEwmi.jpg

the same as the left hand side of this picture,( nothing to do with the right hand side)

Your pic shows one re-entry permit that expired almost 20 years ago and the other one is blank.

Surely you have gotten a new passport since then.

Did you get a new re-entry permit when you applied for your current extension of stay?

If you want to keep your extension of stay alive a re-entry permit is required. The permit can be obtained from the immigration office that issued your extension or from either of the Bangkok airports at the time of departure.

sorry Joe this is just a web image , I've no scanner   here so cant upload the actual one ,

my stamp is just the same , but says multiple in place of the scanned immage that says single  and valid till July 2019,

Edited by jkthai
date
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, jkthai said:

my stamp is just the same , but says multiple in place of the scanned immage that says single  and valid till July 2019,

That is all you need. It allows you to leave and re-enter the country until the date it expires.

Was July 2019 a mistake and you meant 2018.