Thai Proof of Address / Residence Certificate in English (?)

Hi. I would to ask if it is possible to get Thai Proof of Address / Residence Certificate in English language issued by Thai governmental authority or by the municipal administration? I need such document for public administration and banks in homeland. Unfortunately, my embassy is providing only service of certifying statements about address, which is not the point here as I need an official document which provide the address in Thailand. Despite, I know that IO provides Residence Certificate in Thai for DL, translation of it for English would not solve the problem as original document must be in English. Can anything can be done? Is it possible to achieve? 

Edited by Argmch

• 1 year later...

Bump: I'm in the same boat. Need to prove my address to money transfer service. I was silly enough to advise them that I had moved to Thailand. They immediately suspended my account, saying Thailand is a 'high risk country'.

Thanks for the document.

Yes, I got this certificate to get my drivers licences. It's in Thai only, so no use internationally. My DLs have the address on them in English on the back, but unfortunately they got the address wrong: they left of the 'Moo 10' part, both in English and Thai.

My bank in NZ have accepted my address change and I have a letter from them, so perhaps that will work.

3 minutes ago, beddhist said:

My DLs have the address on them in English on the back, but unfortunately they got the address wrong: they left of the 'Moo 10' part, both in English and Thai.

My driving licences are similar, on the back my address is there in both Thai and English, yet the English one has left out the Moo xx. It is there in Thai. 

4 minutes ago, beddhist said:

Oh dear, you are right, mine is the same. I wonder whether they leave it off, because there is no equivalent work for Moo in English? Makes it pretty useless...

I am betting there was insufficient space, most people reading it here will be reading the Thai.