Jomtien specific/Retirement extension

Currently on 1 year marriage extension but as work finished will go back to 'retirement extension'.

So I would appreciate the very latest exact paperwork requirements for retirement extension at Jomtien Immigration office only.

(have the 800k seasoned).

Thank you in advance...

Is your current extension ending soon? You will not be able to change the reason for your extension until near the end of it.

It is hard to give exact requirement for any immigration office.

The 800k baht will need to be in the bank for 3 months on the date you apply for the extension. You will need a letter from the bank and copies of your updated bank book.

Copies of your passport photo page, visa, entry stamp, current extension and TM6 departure card. 

You will need a new TM30 form to submit unless your have a receipt for a previous one.

Thanks Joe. Yes all those points covered.

But I read so much about the TM30 form, which I have never been asked for at Jomtien.

I have had some sort of extension in Pattaya for 25 years or so, but realise the TM30 is newish.

So say over the past 3 years I have renewed my marriage extension 3 times, done 12 or so 90 day reports and have never been asked/or been talked to about the TM 30.

I presume this is because once you are in the system (so to speak) onyearly extensions it just isnt an issue.  Just my take on tis subject that seems to be discussed many times a day.