Toyota Vigo Accessories

Hi All

I intend buying a MET BLUE Vigo 4door 4x4 latter this year and during my trips to LOS, I have never seen any of these with COLOUR CODED blue door weather guards(the plastic strips around top of windows) or bonnet(hood) wind deflectors etc. I know I could get them sprayed locally but I dont like the idea of putting something on my brand new 'pride and joy' that looks like an 'Aftermarket Aftermarket item'!!!. :o

Any ideas where I can source such items (or web sites) would be greatly appreciated. :D

D the D :D

• 2 weeks later...
Dave

What Guzzi? what Triumph? i like a good old Le Mans, had a T 100 many years ago

Sorry for delay in repying. Too busy working to get out of England. Sadly, I'v just sold the lot due to my forthcoming relocation to LOS. CRIPES I'M BIKE-LESS, THATS SOMETHING NEW TO ME !!!

Oh well, I'll get over it. They WERE a 1961 T20SL Triumph Tigercub scrambler. a 1981 T140E Bonneville(export stylie) and finally my beloved 2004 Guzzi V1100 Le Mans (this was even mentioned in my divorce papers!!! HOHO!!) :o

I think I'll go with the Thai flow and get a 4x4 truck instead of a bike over there (I will never ride one of those two wheeled Thai lawnmowers ) :D

Regards

D the D :D:D

• 5 months later...