Motorcycle Meet In Ubon...

Thai Chi

I am sure I read somewhere on the Forum about a motorcyle meet / show in Ubon in the near future. I had a look around (and yes, did use the search facility) but couldn't turn up any info :o

A heads up would be appreciated if anyone knows about this event :D

I am sure I read somewhere on the Forum about a motorcyle meet / show in Ubon in the near future. I had a look around (and yes, did use the search facility) but couldn't turn up any info :o

Hi Thai Chi

I think it was in UDON,, any how hope we get some biking happenings to UBON as well,, we dont have so many ppl who have bikes for touring or intrest of touring...

Edited by MarcoH

where in buriram are you from ?, i have 4 bikes in the house, i cannot wait to get back there and fire em up, They have just been all built to show quality, the one was featured in a well known thai magazine, if you guys get the dates for this show postmark me, as i hope to be there shortly

Edited by Thaicoon

I am sure I read somewhere on the Forum about a motorcyle meet / show in Ubon in the near future. I had a look around (and yes, did use the search facility) but couldn't turn up any info :D

Hi Thai Chi

I think it was in UDON,, any how hope we get some biking happenings to UBON as well,, we dont have so many ppl who have bikes for touring or intrest of touring...

Hi Marco.

I too thought it was in UDON. But a friend here in Buriram is certain its being held in UBON :D Any UBON members here can shed some light :o

where in buriram are you from ?, i have 4 bikes in the house, i cannot wait to get back there and fire em up, They have just been all built to show quality, the one was featured in a well known thai magazine, if you guys get the dates for this show postmark me, as i hope to be there shortly

Hi Thaicoon.

Up until late December we where living in town (soi 2 Jira rd) But have since moved out into the country (my wifes take on living less than 2 klms from the cbd !!!!) into the new stage of the estate on the newish bypass road.

I don't have any motorcycles as yet, hence the post. Now we are almost settled in, its time to move on to my next project, getting a bike for a bit of cruising around. Going to this bike show is the starting point, having a look and hopefully getting to talk to some bike owners.

Hi Thaicoon.

Up until late December we where living in town (soi 2 Jira rd) But have since moved out into the country (my wifes take on living less than 2 klms from the cbd !!!!) into the new stage of the estate on the newish bypass road.

I don't have any motorcycles as yet, hence the post. Now we are almost settled in, its time to move on to my next project, getting a bike for a bit of cruising around. Going to this bike show is the starting point, having a look and hopefully getting to talk to some bike owners.

I am on the surin road about 4 clicks out of town, when you get a bike let us know, what are you looking for ?, i will be back in buriram soon.

Edited by Thaicoon

Don't know anything about Ubon, but Udon bike week is this Saturday.

Guys I have put toegther an e-mail list of Issan riders. I send an e-mail out each week about the rides I know about. If you would like to know what is going on PM me with an e-mail address and I will add you to it. It is just what I said nothing else.

No big deal for me once your one the list I'm sending them out anyway.

I think I was driving everyone nuts with my ride postings so I think is probably a better way to do it

Don't know anything about Ubon, but Udon bike week is this Saturday.

Guys I have put toegther an e-mail list of Issan riders. I send an e-mail out each week about the rides I know about. If you would like to know what is going on PM me with an e-mail address and I will add you to it. It is just what I said nothing else.

No big deal for me once your one the list I'm sending them out anyway.

I think I was driving everyone nuts with my ride postings so I think is probably a better way to do it

Hi Ray

Crossed wires and a big cluster <deleted> up here with my original post :o It is UDON that is having the bike meet, not UBON.

Ray, could you please elaborate on whats happening up there. Venue, events, times etc etc etc. Does it actually run for the whole week? Any links to a local site?

There are a couple of us from Buriram quite eager to attend and any more information would be greatly appreciated :D

Hi Marco.

I too thought it was in UDON. But a friend here in Buriram is certain its being held in UBON :D Any UBON members here can shed some light :o

Just for interest, I saw a bunch ("flock" ? "fleet" ? "murder" ? "herd" ?) of Harleys at the Grace Cafe in Phadaeng Road in Ubon (just up the road from Wrong Way) a couple of weeks ago. Said place has a "H-D parking only" sign outside, so I assume it is a meeting point (or they hope it will become one). I must say that is the only time I have ever seen any signs of life there.

Cheers,

Mike

Udon like the rest I think is just a weekend event. This is a close a I could get to an agenda at this time.

Provided by Miles from the White Devils:

Hi Ray,

still trying to get full info from Eagle Riders but there'll be some kind of meeting at Nongprajak Fri night as everybody shows up, ride starting 8am from the same venue Sat morn. We planned the ride 2 weeks ago, timings etc but it's changed slightly due to roadwork's, figured everybody wouldn't want to be having to wash their bikes before the main meet Sat night! Therefore we'll now be having a bit of a run around town, stopping at the Chinese temple, off out on the Sakhorn Nakhon road past Big C to the ring road, turn right to Nongkhai just before Lotus where we'll stop again for juice at the Jet station. Assuming any latecomers could probably meet us there about 9.30, or probably 10...Thai time!! Off towards Nongkhai, hang a left towards Ban phue (originally planned to stop again at Phu pra bat but I said why bother, no food, coffee or beer and a 1hr walk to see anything?) but now turning right just before the town towards Tha bo, where we hang a right again and follow the river back to Nongkhai. Lunch somewhere there.

Then we head back to Udorn, not sure if we're taking in any temples or anything on the way back, Eagle riders and White Devils are stopping at Bpuk's shop on my estate for a few cheap beers before riding in to the event together. I believe there will be food at the event but again, can't be sure. One thing is for sure, no T-shirts for your 400b this year as they've paid for Karabow instead, just patches and stickers.

Cheers,

Miles

Well the bikes started arriving today saw several Harleys and Goldwings I hadn't sen in the area before.

......and I will have to wait for the next meet. Layed up with a bad head cold :o Still, first time crook in 2 years 'aint too bad :D

The only white Devil who could make it did so. By the way the Ubon Bike week is in March acording to the flyer I was given the 24th and 25Th, there is also one in Pattaya in a few weeks. So if you missed this one thee is still hope. LOL

The only white Devil who could make it did so. By the way the Ubon Bike week is in March acording to the flyer I was given the 24th and 25Th, there is also one in Pattaya in a few weeks. So if you missed this one thee is still hope. LOL

Ray..

in any change can you mail that fyer to me?

or contents... ill be home and will participate....

-M-

Sorry no scanner and everything is in Thai.

Thai is no problem,, i would just like to get info what they have, where they meet, and so on, maybe you can type it here in ENG.

Edited by MarcoH

Reading and sepaking Thai is a huge problem for me. LOL

It does have a contact number for someone named Tang Moo ( watermelon )

086-022-7172

Hope that helps

Ray.

It's to bad they don't put out info in english as well. Funny thing after you got to the bike meet, they did have a list of activities in English