What movies or TV shows are you watching now?

BookMan

'bloodline' is back on netflix for a second series

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/tv/bloodline/?search=bloodline

2 v LONG episodes, 55 mins !!!! in and atm, unfortunately stale comes to mind ,,, i'm gonna give it another episode and call it a day if it doesn't pick up, any one further in? ,, worth persevering ?

That's a shame.

I wondered how season 2 would go without the excellent Ben Mendelsohn.

He is in it!! Give it a try, I'm up to Episode 6 and loving it!!

• Like 2

the history channel produces a star studded new 4 part mini series of alex haleys epic novel 'roots', should be around in the next couple of days and its reported to be spectacular

Blue Eyes wrapped up …. I enjoyed it…another scandi success.

Gomorra La Serie…2nd season is 6 episodes in…absolutely riveting…these guys make don corleone look like a bingo player on soi diana.

New French Series on BBC4 "Disparue" - The Disappearance…2 episodes in and Im hooked. Sno has this out.

• Like 1

Went to see Bastille Day yesterday, film was good I thought, although quite a lot of the film is in French so both English and Thai subs on the screen at the same time

My usual Kodi repository has been on the blink for a couple of days & whilst browsing a few of the others I stumbled across Life on Mars & realised I hadn't seen all of the episodes.

So started back at SE01E01 & loving it.

Edited by JB300
  • Like 2

The Secret is the story of a real-life double murder. James Nesbitt plays Colin Howell, a respectable dentist and pillar of the community, who became a killer in partnership with a Sunday school teacher, Hazel Buchanan, played by Genevieve O'Reilly.

The best British drama series since Happy Valley.

It's only 4 episodes long, so my advice is to watch it all in one sitting.

I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. Two thumbs up!

I did just that on Sunday :)

• Like 1

The Secret is the story of a real-life double murder. James Nesbitt plays Colin Howell, a respectable dentist and pillar of the community, who became a killer in partnership with a Sunday school teacher, Hazel Buchanan, played by Genevieve O'Reilly.

The best British drama series since Happy Valley.

It's only 4 episodes long, so my advice is to watch it all in one sitting.

I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. Two thumbs up!

I did just that on Sunday smile.png

snap , funnily enough my family live not far from where it happened ,if i had known i would have driven to the town when i was last over , next time maybe .

• Like 2

Tv series Judgment Day: Prison or Parole.

A 3 part series from the Investigation and Discovery channel.

By acclaimed filmmaker Joe Berlinger, enjoyed the first 2 episodes of this one so far.

IMDB: Each year in America, 85% of inmates seeking early release will be denied, but 15% will be released from prison before serving their full sentences.
Two thirds of these parolees will commit a crime that sends them back behind bars, making the decision to release an inmate early an agonizing dilemma.
Judgment Day: Prison or Parole is an investigative series that takes viewers inside the high stakes decisions made by parole boards everyday. When 95%
of inmates in the US will eventually be placed back into society, parole board members must decide who should remain incarcerated and who is safe for release.

http://www.investigationdiscovery.com/tv-shows/judgment-day-prison-or-parole/judgment-day-prison-or-parole-videos/watch-man-placed-in-confinement-for-child-abuse-plead-case-to-parole-board/

• Like 1

Tv series - Rovers

A new 6 part series on Sky.
Reunites Craig Cash and Sue Johnston from the The Royle Family.

Didn't think the first episode was as funny as The Royle Family, more like Early Doors.
I found it warmly amusing.

IMDB: Established in 1884, Redbridge Rovers F.C. are one of the oldest club's in England - and one of the worst. A new sitcom introducing us
to the characters who gather within the social club of a non-league football club.

• Like 2

Blue Eyes wrapped up …. I enjoyed it…another scandi success.

Gomorra La Serie…2nd season is 6 episodes in…absolutely riveting…these guys make don corleone look like a bingo player on soi diana.

New French Series on BBC4 "Disparue" - The Disappearance…2 episodes in and Im hooked. Sno has this out.

Thanks for the tip on Gomorrah second season. Great show indeed, I hope kat has the subbed versions.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2879552/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

High school teacher Jake Epping travels back in time to prevent the assassination of President John F. Kennedy - but his mission is threatened by Lee Harvey Oswald, falling in love, and the past itself, which doesn't want to be changed and shouldn't be changed.

http://123movies.to/film/112263-season-1-9773/watching.html

the history channel produces a star studded new 4 part mini series of alex haleys epic novel 'roots', should be around in the next couple of days and its reported to be spectacular

one and a half in and lets just say its a horrific story well told. oh theirs a choice of about a zillion streamers got it up on alluc

Sarbjit, Indian film about a villager who drunkenly wanders into Pakistan and is accused and imprisoned for spying. Interesting blend of bollywood and 'Hollywood' for want of a better 'adjective', that works reasonably well. Barring it was too long and the cinema was crap, enjoyably interesting

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

Finally got around to watching "The Brothers Grimsby"; loved it, Lmfao though it probably helps being a Northener.

Top film, just be a bit drunk when you watch it

This cross between Borat and Jonny English had me in stitches last night too, with one scene likely to be shortlisted among the funniest of all time :)

• Like 1

12 Monkeys has completely lost the plot, I don't think the cast even care anymore.

Peaky Blinders new series even better than before

Enjoying 12 monkeys ,

peaky blinders has lost the plot , sorry thumbsup.gif

• Like 1

Yeah, I have watch all seasons of Peaky Blinders and the 3rd season isn't up to much

Just streamed the Cleverman, Season 1 Ep 1, don't really know what I think of it, will watch a couple more to decide

Finally got around to watching "The Brothers Grimsby"; loved it, Lmfao though it probably helps being a Northener.

Top film, just be a bit drunk when you watch it

This cross between Borat and Jonny English had me in stitches last night too, with one scene likely to be shortlisted among the funniest of all time :)
Which scene?

The opening 2 minutes had me pi55ing myself for the rest of the film [emoji12]

I don't see nothing wrong... With a little bump & grind... [emoji12]

Edited by JB300

Just downloaded a new British comedy called witless, about 2 girls in witness protection ,they should have called it Gormlas who writes this Crap? Don't waste your time,

Edited by i claudius
  • Like 2

Stumbled across a new series called Outcast... http://www.foxtv.co.uk/outcast?gclid=CMrIkYjyj80CFUgXaAodtX4OPg

Interesting 1st Episode, will definitely watch the next couple to see if it turns into compulsive viewing [emoji106]

Edit: Link states "Outcast premieres on Tuesday 7 June at 10pm", but I watched a crystal clear version via Kodi/Exodus posted on June 3

Edited by JB300
  • Like 1