What movies or TV shows are you watching now?

BookMan

Tv series 19-2.

This Canadian cop show took me a few episodes to get into, but I really warmed to it.

Season 3 has just begun.

IMDB: Character-driven drama, 19-2 revolves around the day-to-day life of two unwilling partners of the Montreal Police Department,

Officers Nick Barron and Ben Chartier. These two beat cops patrol the urban sprawl of downtown's 19th district, in cruiser No. 2. 19-2

is about the tensions and bonds that develop between two incompatible men of very different temperaments and life experiences. Over time,

Nick and Ben's mistrust and antagonism for each other give way to moments of mutual respect and a wavering chance at a true partnership.

As Season 1 progresses, we also get to know the tight-knit squad of 19. We see friendship and enmity, loyalty and betrayal. The series delivers

in portraying the unpredictability and fragility of the world of a beat cop through moments of life-threatening intensity to its characters, both on

and off duty, cementing 19-2 as a powerful character study and a gripping police drama.

Were u able to find Season 1 & 2?

Yes mate, downloaded 1 & 2 as a whole series.

KA

• Like 1

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2788432/

Storyline

There are few truly unifying events in American life. When something happens that makes the entire country stop and take notice, we remember it forever. Everybody remembers where they were when O.J. Simpson, riding in a white Bronco, led the police on a low-speed chase all over Los Angeles. This marked the emergence of the 24-hour news cycle and the birth of reality television. Written by Fox

http://123movies.to/film/american-crime-story-the-people-vs-oj-simpson-season-1-9332/watching.html

Edited by welsh1
  • Like 1

I watched the tear jerker last night, yes i did cry and yes her eyebrows are a bit distracting!!

Funny thing is, i have the book on my kindle. Jojo Moyes also wrote a sequel.

Living in Swissland, i found the Dignitas situation a bit over romanticized. Otherwise a rather sweet film.

Tonight's viewing pleasure shall be Hail Caesear. (or however you write it!!)

• Like 1

I watched the tear jerker last night, yes i did cry and yes her eyebrows are a bit distracting!!

Funny thing is, i have the book on my kindle. Jojo Moyes also wrote a sequel.

Living in Swissland, i found the Dignitas situation a bit over romanticized. Otherwise a rather sweet film.

Tonight's viewing pleasure shall be Hail Caesear. (or however you write it!!)

I was very disappointed with Hail Caesear!

• Like 2

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2788432/

Storyline

There are few truly unifying events in American life. When something happens that makes the entire country stop and take notice, we remember it forever. Everybody remembers where they were when O.J. Simpson, riding in a white Bronco, led the police on a low-speed chase all over Los Angeles. This marked the emergence of the 24-hour news cycle and the birth of reality television. Written by Fox

http://123movies.to/film/american-crime-story-the-people-vs-oj-simpson-season-1-9332/watching.html

Thanks for the link, watched OJ, then Layer Cake, thats worth watching .English Crime.

• Like 1

Alex Gibney has done it again. His latest documentary Zero Days takes you into the dark world of cyber warfare and how the usa unleashed a monster malware called stuxnet to knock out nuclear centrifuges in iran...how israel betrayed them and modified that virus into a far more destructive force without consulting them....and how the usa now faces the spectre of that same technology being used against them in future.

Fans of 'The Royale Family' might like 'The Rovers', a non-league footy based black comedy featuring some of the same actors. It went out on sky 1 in June.

Loved the Royale Family so will give The Rovers a try.

Speaking of which, was shocked to hear that Caroline Aherne died recently, loved her dry sense of humour & whilst not a big fan of Mrs Merton, her interview with Debbie McGee was a classic

So Debbie, what 1st attracted you to the millionaire Paul Daniels...

Edited by JB300
  • Like 2

High Rise (2016)

The film centers around a luxury tower block during the 1970s. Featuring a wealth of modern conveniences, the building allows its residents to become gradually disinterested in the outside world. However, as the infrastructure begins to fail and tensions between residents become apparent, the situation becomes anarchic and the building soon descends into violent chaos.

I enjoyed this film, some funny bits and some good old fashioned British humour mixing in with erotic and graphically violent scenes. Not worth an Oscar but worth watching for a good evenings entertainment.

post-145516-14684844766264_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

If anyone liked the Divergent movies (Divergent, Insurgent) the latest movie Allegiant is now available in 720p DTS format.

My wife loved it!

Not available on KAT... you have to look somewhere funky.

I've started watching ITV's new documentary series, in which former detective Mark Williams-Thomas revisits the (closed) case of Carole Packman, who disappeared from her Bournemouth home in 1985 and hasn't been seen since.

A must see for true crime story enthusiasts. Two thumbs up!

I've started watching ITV's new documentary series, in which former detective Mark Williams-Thomas revisits the (closed) case of Carole Packman, who disappeared from her Bournemouth home in 1985 and hasn't been seen since.

A must see for true crime story enthusiasts. Two thumbs up!

Also 4 posts upsmile.png

Edited by Will27
  • Like 2

"Suits" season 6 is back nuf saidsmile.png

It's starting to decompose in its own juices slowly.

There was an unbelievable scene in which an incarcerated Mike Ross gets made a fool of in prison…I found that so out of character…Mike is a street smart fellow who no one can pull a fast one on…especially a trick of such low calibre.

But I will watch till the bitter end :)

• Like 1

Tv Series - The Investigator: A British Crime Story

A really strong start to this 4 part series.

Summary: Mark Williams-Thomas is returning to ITV for an explosive and ground-breaking new investigative series that shows how real life crime can be far more compelling than fiction.

Williams-Thomas, the award-winning former police detective who unmasked Jimmy Savile as the UK’s most notorious paedophile,

will re-examine a previously ‘closed’ and chilling murder case, which has baffled detectives for more than 30 years. The murder of

Carole Packman, whose body has never been found, continues to affect the lives of many of those involved and as Williams-Thomas

discovers, the shocking tale of murder, fraud, deceit and lies has left family members desperate for answers.

I'd like to see this bloke take a look at the case of Jeremy Bamber but I guess that's another thread :)

Tv Series - Deep (En Immersion)

Enjoyed this 3 part French series.
Please note, as well as having subtitles, it is in black and white.

Summary: The Deep TV series from France is among the most unique and interesting shows currently available on Netflix. It’s a police dram
with ruthless dealers, human smugglers and a maverick cop with a wayward daughter. If the plot sounds like many other police thrillers, the
style and technique of the production that make Deep (En Immersion) a standout and one of several excellent French TV shows on Netflix.

• Like 2

High Rise (2016)

The film centers around a luxury tower block during the 1970s. Featuring a wealth of modern conveniences, the building allows its residents to become gradually disinterested in the outside world. However, as the infrastructure begins to fail and tensions between residents become apparent, the situation becomes anarchic and the building soon descends into violent chaos.

I enjoyed this film, some funny bits and some good old fashioned British humour mixing in with erotic and graphically violent scenes. Not worth an Oscar but worth watching for a good evenings entertainment.

Just watched this , many well known actors , cant say i enjoyed it , but watched it to the end , strange film to say the least .

Read Ballard's books, they can be on the strange side as well.