WiFi Adapter for SD card

I recently purchased a Wifi Adapter for a SD Memory Card to allow pictures to be downloaded to my phone from my camera wirelessly. When trying to set the card up, I need to connect the Adapter in my camera to my phone (it acts very much like a wifi hotspot). My phone sees the Wifi Adapter and I am prompted to type in the password for the network, but the Adapter does not provide a password (only an ID name -- wifi@sd_00). I looked on the internet and found similar adapter cards and the password shown is "99999999". I tried that, as well as 987654321 (the password for the Transcend cards), but my phone will not connect. I assume that the password I am using is not correct. Does anyone have a card like the one shown and been able to get it to connect to your phone? Can you tell me the correct password to use or tell me how to avoid using a password? Thanks for any help.

11bbd Wifi Card.jpg

I found this description on the net.

It writes about the "WiFi @ SDCF" (without blanks) app to be installed on the smartphone and "unlock" the adapter (a mechanical lock). Password as you wrote "99999999".

If you have already followed these steps I am clueless.

howto.jpg

(without blanks: the forum SW kills the original name assuming it's an email adr.).

Edited by KhunBENQ
  • Like 1