Motorcycle street racing: What happens when things go wrong - four dead

webfact

11 hours ago, z42 said:

Sorry but there is zero sympathy from me. Night on night idiots like these endanger other people just getting on with their journey.

No helmets also, pure idiocy but quite fitting as this is probably exactly the way these sorts envision as a cool way to exit the earth

At least they did not kill or hurt others.
Thnx to the i****.RIP

In this case no RIP from me 

They deserve it because driving high speed no helmet young people just don't care 

Start make a law no one can buy or drive under age 21 and when can drive put speed limit control system in all car's and motorbikes 

Thailand will in future don't have young people if nothing changes 

In this case no RIP from me 
They deserve it because driving high speed no helmet young people just don't care 
Start make a law no one can buy or drive under age 21 and when can drive put speed limit control system in all car's and motorbikes 
Thailand will in future don't have young people if nothing changes 

Yes, punish all kids for the actions of a few.

How about if it was a couple old guys, maybe pull everyone’s license when they turn 60?

Same moronic thinking

I was in the local park yesterday and there were two sets of parents, one foreign showing their child (approx 10 years of age) how to ride and letting them ride their scooters. They both rode past me and smiled as if there was nothing unusual about it hahaha. RIP to the young racers but like they say here in Thailand "these guys usually only crash once"

3 hours ago, nchuckle said:

The reality is they deprived themselves of life,and good riddance seeing as they now won’t deprive others of life by their sub moronic IQ approach. Hooray!

Applauding the deaths of 4 people regardless of their stupid behavior is pathetic.

5 hours ago, Lee4Life said:

Agreed...terrible thing to happen.

Up here in Isaan we also can hear the motorbikes racing at night, but they are not limited to the weekends...it's nightly. There are no manned police checkpoints in the evenings and no patrols that I have seen, so what is there to keep them in check? 

They wont do it again after meeting the grim reaper

Just now, mogandave said:

Yes, punish all kids for the actions of a few.

How about if it was a couple old guys, maybe pull everyone’s license when they turn 60?

Same moronic thinking

Of the few?? are you kidding or you just don't know anything what happens in Thailand with this young people try read more of the news in Thailand na

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Samui Bodoh said:

Horrific is truly the correct word.

I often hear (but don't see) racers on my island late at night on the weekend, and occasionally see the end results of racing as I go for a morning cycle; it is a terribly sad situation.

Kids will be kids, but one certainly has to wonder where the hell the parents are; well-brought up kids don't do idiotic things like this.

R.I.P.

Yes, also well brought up kids do idiotic things. Wannabee macho's and what you said; kids will be kids

12 hours ago, z42 said:

Sorry but there is zero sympathy from me. Night on night idiots like these endanger other people just getting on with their journey.

No helmets also, pure idiocy but quite fitting as this is probably exactly the way these sorts envision as a cool way to exit the earth

Natural selection?

3 hours ago, moe666 said:

The reactions of so many here cracks me up as if these were the only kids ever to do stupid things. Lets see hood surfing was a good one riding the rails was another and just shear stupiditywas always on display. Calm down boys you maybe 80 now but the rest of the world isn't and they are not waiting on you.

They are not going to see their next birthday never mind 80th

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, duanebigsby said:

Applauding the deaths of 4 people regardless of their stupid behavior is pathetic.

Then look upon it as the applauding of the likely sparing from the injuries and deaths of their  potential future victims. Not quite so pathetic then,is it? 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Fish Head Soup said:

So sad and to think that one of these kids could have gone on to find the cure for cancer later in their life, or perhaps brought peace to the Middle East. Now we will never know, such a waste.

The only certain thing is they wont go on to kill any innocents

1 hour ago, farcanell said:

Well put..... I am similarly searching, but it’s just not there. I fear that I have become completely desensitized to this type of incident.... which concerns the hell out of me.

Well its either that or just simply ignore it just like the powers that be

10 minutes ago, nchuckle said:

Then look upon it as the applauding of the likely sparing from the injuries and deaths of their  potential future victims. Not quite so pathetic then,is it? 

Applauding their deaths is still ugly in my books.

I'd rather applaud proper enforcement of the law by police and support from parents.

People seem to be happy that others have died.

2 hours ago, Fish Head Soup said:

So sad and to think that one of these kids could have gone on to find the cure for cancer later in their life, or perhaps brought peace to the Middle East. Now we will never know, such a waste.

Delusional. These were morons that wouldn’t even find a cure for their own stupidity however long you gave them. The only peace they could have brought and gladly now have  is to other road users or their neighbours who will thankfully never have to hear them or their stupid motorcycles again. It’s a gain,nothing,absolutely nothing has been wasted.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, duanebigsby said:

I'd rather applaud proper enforcement of the law by police and support from parents.

I'm happy.

..... Ecstatic. The world is a much better place without thugs.

Those retards removed themselves from the gene pool. Smartest thing they probably ever did.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

I look forward to the day that this news will be replaced with:

1) Each time a motorcycle rider was issued with large infringement notice, loss of licence, confiscation and destruction of the speeding motorcyclists motorcycle.

2) Repeat offenders jailed for a minimum of 12 months, with 1) above applied again

3) Sentences tripled to 2) if caught again and 1) applied again

Last but not least, the above should also apply to motorists, i.e. once you are over a certain speed limit, your toast !!!

Yeh yeh, I know keep dreaming.........:sorry:

This is Thailand, nobody cares, here today, gone tomorrow, next! RIP

45 minutes ago, nchuckle said:

Delusional. These were morons that wouldn’t even find a cure for their own stupidity however long you gave them. The only peace they could have brought and gladly now have  is to other road users or their neighbours who will thankfully never have to hear them or their stupid motorcycles again. It’s a gain,nothing,absolutely nothing has been wasted.

The sound of those motorbikes was obviously drowning out the sound of my post as it's point flew straight over your head.

54 minutes ago, duanebigsby said:

If that’s what you’re forlornly hoping to applaud it’s going to be the silent one handed clap. So tell me,what did you think is the more likely scenario here: the police and parents having a Damascene conversion which is reflected by these idiots ,or they lived and went on to injure/kill other road users? 

32 minutes ago, stanleycoin said:

Try not to smoke pot before posting next time. :jap:

32 minutes ago, stanleycoin said:

Try not to smoke pot before posting next time. :jap:

with you, i try  to make sense of every second post you make, but so far :

Neigh !

Edited by starfish

7 minutes ago, Fish Head Soup said:

The sound of those motorbikes was obviously drowning out the sound of my post as it's point flew straight over your head.

Those sounds clearly distorted the logical thought process in your head so that you confused an outlandish fantasy with a potential reality.