Marriage Visa........steps To Take

Hello, I have just arrived in Thailand on my Non-O visa. I am going today to the US embassy for income verification. After I receive that indicating that I have the 40k requirment for visa, then what do I do. Do I visit the immigration in BKK or can I do this in Pattaya, where my home is? Anything else I should know before hand? Please guide me in the right direction!

thanks

ncguy

You can do in Jomtien at the immigration office there. Both you and wife will have to attend and there is a list of items you should plan to have (a recent Sunbelt post has the Bangkok requirements). If you visit office they will probably have a list available. Basic will be marriage certificate, passport, arrival card, id card, home register, address/phone numbers, photos together and of home which should include house number, many copies of various items. Best to get a list or expect to have to return with a few items. But if you live in same area will not be that much of a problem.

You can do in Jomtien at the immigration office there. Both you and wife will have to attend and there is a list of items you should plan to have (a recent Sunbelt post has the Bangkok requirements). If you visit office they will probably have a list available. Basic will be marriage certificate, passport, arrival card, id card, home register, address/phone numbers, photos together and of home which should include house number, many copies of various items. Best to get a list or expect to have to return with a few items. But if you live in same area will not be that much of a problem.

thanks lopburi for the info. I am glad to hear that all of this can be done at the jomtien immigration. Your help is greatly appreciated!

NCGUY