overstay fixing

There are allegedly fixers who can resolve long overstays if you are not already blacklisted. Forum rules forbid giving specific advice on how to go about it as it involves illegal activity.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BritTim said:

allegedly fixers who can resolve long overstays

Good to know that there are ways for people who deliberately violate Thai laws . Can we publish it outside the forum, e.g. in a Facebook page or in the dark web?

3 minutes ago, onera1961 said:

Good to know that there are ways for people who deliberately violate Thai laws . //

Good? Certainly not! :post-4641-1156693976:

I no country has a high level of corruption been a good thing for this country :sad:

• Like 1

As onera ask " how long is your over stay ?" I am thinking that since you did not take care of this before there is a lot that you are not divulging and unless you have a shxt pot full of money you better just try to get the 20,000 and a plane ticket out and turn yourself in.Otherwise you could be in the immigration detention for a long time. Cheap flight to the PI and start over again.

16 hours ago, beano2274 said:

and why can't you fix it, scared that you will be sent home?

An agent cannot fix it, unless you are willing to pay a hell of a lot of money.

That is what the OP is asking, maybe he is prepared to pay a hell of a lot of money. Maybe he knows someone like me who was accused of having a 25 day overstay a few years ago until I stood my ground. I did get it fixed out there and then, the IO did not even have the decency to apologise for his mistake, but have never done a ninety day report since. Loss of face of course, and they can't have that.

• Confused 1

I don't think you'll have an overstay as in another post you mentioned May 26 th as your visit finishing, but intend to apply for a extension of stay ( based on ?? ) so you'll get a number for a Vaiting period & still be legal