Teen stunned as his picture of newborn puppy banned from Facebook - but you can see why

snoop1130

Teen stunned as his picture of newborn puppy banned from Facebook - but you can see why

By Jessica Cripps

PAY-KNM_HAIRLESS_DOG_MISTAKEN_FOR_GENITALS-2m1.jpg

Owner Dominic Ibaos shared a picture of the puppy, but it all went horribly wrong

A newborn hairless puppy has fallen foul of Facebook in a hilarious mix-up - because a picture of him was mistaken for a human penis.

The image was innocently shared by a teenager who wanted to proudly show off his new pet.

Dominic Ibaos, 16, was stunned when the picture was reported as an indecent image after he posted it in a group for animal lovers.

The viewer saw the dog's bald body, wrinkled neck and pink head and thought it was a 'd**k pic'.

Full Story: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/teen-stunned-picture-newborn-puppy-12524783

Actually...no, can't see why at all. Looks like a hairless, newborn puppy. While "dicks" do have a head and one eye...they  don't have legs, paws w/nails nor a tail! At least mine doesn't! :shock1:

1 minute ago, Skeptic7 said:

Actually...no, can't see why at all. Looks like a hairless, newborn puppy. While "dicks" do have a head and one eye...they  don't have legs, paws w/nails nor a tail! At least mine doesn't! :shock1:

I'll bet more than you are happy about that :smile:  

17 minutes ago, Skeptic7 said:

Depends who the actual "dick" is?
The poster or the puppy?

Archived