Restaurant in Thailand Goes Viral for Its Hunky Waiters in ‘Sexy’ Outfits

webfact

Restaurant in Thailand Goes Viral for Its Hunky Waiters in ‘Sexy’ Outfits

by Bryan Ke

Thai-Restaurant-768x406.jpg

Image: facebook.com/staneemeehoi/?ref=page_internal

A restaurant in Thailand will surely make your mouth water — not because of the dishes they serve, but because of the good-looking hunky waiters who wear sexy outfits and often dance to music.

Staneemeehoi, a restaurant located in Prasert-Manukitch Road in Bangkok, Thailand, is slowly becoming a viral sensation for its delicious seafood and highly entertaining waiters who wear sexy outfits.

The laid-back restaurant allows customers to take pictures with the model waiters.

Full story: https://nextshark.com/restaurant-thailand-goes-viral-hunky-waiters-sexy-outfits/

-- NEXTSHARK 2018-05-15

Brave boys !!!...well they should enjoy before the next group finger pointing shame photo, surrounded by other boys in brown uniforms  ... as these chaps would be the main cause in the drop of tourism in the country (or something similar :shock1:) !!!

Edited by observer90210

8 hours ago, jonclark said:

What!...no moral outrage and cultural indignation - If this were female waitresses in sexy outfits dancing and serving food the netizens would be pounding away......(on their keyboards!) with palpable fury and scorn. Yet that seems to be missing here? 

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30337926

It's hard to type with your hands to your mouth.

I can only imagine the person who’s idea this was - one place i WONT be eating!! However my wife says shell go just to see if theres any farang there!!!

Edited by bizboi
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, KittenKong said:

Is it just me or do they look very gay?

The ones in Yellow definitely the other 2 just look lost.

I am assuming then it is ok for girls to wear bikini tops and shorts.  If good for the goose then should be good for the gander.

Looks like a restaurant which wants to attract only homosexual males as straight males will not find it interesting to look at half naked male bodies while having a nice dinner. I would much like to look at girls in short skirts or even long dresses, rather than these men.

1 hour ago, bizboi said:

I can only imagine the person who’s idea this was - one place i WONT be eating!! However my wife says shell go just to see if theres any farang there!!!

So she must love gays then? What about you..........

Edited by hugocnx

1 hour ago, saakura said:

Looks like a restaurant which wants to attract only homosexual males as straight males will not find it interesting to look at half naked male bodies while having a nice dinner. I would much like to look at girls in short skirts or even long dresses, rather than these men.

Or the owner is much more clever, and attracts a lot of females without their better halves, 

13 hours ago, jonclark said:

What!...no moral outrage and cultural indignation - If this were female waitresses in sexy outfits dancing and serving food the netizens would be pounding away......(on their keyboards!) with palpable fury and scorn. Yet that seems to be missing here? 

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/detail/breakingnews/30337926

The PM is probably busy to write the lyrics and music for his "election" musical.