So I have had 2 Kasikorn accounts for a few years now, and one of them is linked up to Paypal. I often send money from PP to my bank account (it takes 4-5 working days normally, as apposed to instantly back home) but I was wondering how to send money from my bank account to Paypal, or if this is even possible? I'm not sure why, but it seems like a struggle to do normal things we'd do back home with our bank accounts, here in Thailand. My debit card is useless online, even though I have K online banking and shopping 

I have a PayPal account here linked to my Kasikorn account.  It is linked to my virtual shopping card so that I can use funds in my bank account to pay via Visa if there isn't enough in my actual PayPal account.   

I can also withdraw funds from PP to my KBank account (like you do). 

My virtual Kbank visa card is great, I've used in to buy stuff online for years.   Airline tickets, hotel rooms, software, hosting, clothes, gifts.... never had any issue using it online anywhere.

As you know, Thailand is the Land of Smiles for incoming funds but the Land of Frowns for outgoing money. 

Bank of Thailand regulations strictly control the outflow of funds...and Thai banks must follow BOT regulations.  Being able to send/pull money from your Thai bank account to your PayPal account would basically bypass BOT regulations in controlling outflow of funds.

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5/About-Business/Thailand-how-to-transfer-money-from-a-Thai-bank-account-to/td-p/1198681

Archived