Thai Mutual Fund App

I have invested in a few mutual funds and ETFs and will continue to do so, but I am am trying to find a more convenient way of making mutual fund purchases and consolidating all my information. The problem I am encountering is that each institution has its own App, e.g. I bought funds from BBL and use their app, and funds from UOB and use their App but there is no overlap. It would be much more convenient if I could purchase and view all my purchases through a single App. I know WealthMagik has an App but while you can buy funds from most players in Thailand, BBL is missing. Also the WealthMagik App is 98 percent in Thai language. Now if a push comes to a shove, I would use a Thai language App as I can read the language, but it would be so much easier if they also offered an English option.  

Does anyone out there know of any decent, secure and trustworthy apps, with English language capabilities, that can be used for purchasing funds from a variety of sources and monitoring your portfolio? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated (and I do realize that the market demand for such an app may not be particularly high). 

2 minutes ago, Halfaboy said:

Did you try the Morningstar website ?

Thanks. I will check it out later. Do you know off hand whether all the Thai mutual funds are available for purchase via Morningstar? 

6 minutes ago, Swiss1960 said:

I only buy with SCB, so personally no need for another app. But enter "Thai mutual fund" in Google play store and it will give you quite a few options to check out

Sent from my CPH1821 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

I already did that and saw them. However, some of them are not free and I do not want to pay only to find that they do not meet my needs,  i.e. include purchase functionality (including BBL Funds) and English capabilities. I was hoping some other posters would have experience. 

52 minutes ago, YT3k72Em said:

Not for buying, but for tracking your portfolio, these are good, with comprehensive lists of Thai funds, and English interfaces.

iPhone - My Mutual Fund

Web - www.ThaiFundsToday.com

Thanks. I will check if they do an android version.