The Positive Thread

donna

I love to able to say to my freinds in the U.K what did you do last week ? Get the usual drab reply.. went the pub with me mates to watch the footy not much else really.(end of reply)

When asked the same question in return a fifteen minute conversation starts about how wonderfull and varied life is here.

I still occasionly pinch myself , pull over at one of the coastal views and say to myself. " you lucky ?&^*&%! "

Long Live Thailand !!!

me I love the golf in Phuket; I am a golf fanatic, so I am in heaven. But thats just the start of it really, Phuket provides so many contrasts, so many different things to do and see. You can go mental on Bangla, yet be on a serenely empty beach less than 2km away. The food is fantastic, all the usual Thai food is available, but so is the top end international cuisine.

Even when I over-cook the golf, like last week, and ended up in the outpatient ward in BKK-Pkt hospital, I had a very entertaining afternoon with a gorgeous physio while she fixed my neck, Bravo, no disincentive to hurting it again tho.... :o

you came to phuket and didnt tell us! shame on you.

oops, this is the positive thread.

i hope you had a good time stevew and im glad you enjoyed the gogo food (whatever that entails). :D

there was a comma between go-go and food actually.

most of the time anywho :o

and to be a happy chappy i enjoyed all of both.

Edited by steve w

well, ive been working like a dog all day on my feet. its the end of the day for the staff in the office, they have all gone to central shopping.

but the positive thing about it all is that I HAVE TOMORROW OFF and im going for a ride on my brand spankin new bike (treddly). its been sitting in the shed all week lonely and im off to bang wad dam tomorrow for a test run. cant wait. thatll blow some of the cobwebs off.