30 day visa on arrival extension

hi, sorry if this has been asked a 100 times before but i want current info

i arrived here by air and get a 30 day visa on arrival. can i extend for another 30 days by paying 1900 baht at any immigration?

thx

You got a 30 day visa exempt entry. A visa on arrival is only for 15 days after you apply for it and pay a 2000 baht fee.

You can extend your visa exempt exempt entry for 30 days at any immigration office if you have a local address to put on the application form.

• Thanks 1

Does anyone happen to have the link to this visa extension form as I'm going to be in the same situation, however, my wife is Thai  so I think I can get a longer extension or do you just turn up at the immigration office?

2 minutes ago, Pmbkk said:

Does anyone happen to have the link to this visa extension form as I'm going to be in the same situation, however, my wife is Thai  so I think I can get a longer extension or do you just turn up at the immigration office?

Download, complete and print two sided this  Fillable TM7 form.pdf.

You can apply for a 60 day extension to visit your wife. It will have to be done at the office where you are living and your wife will need to be with you.

You will need you marriage certificate plus a copy, copies of your wife's house book registry and ID card.