Its annoying when thais drive slow in the overtaking lane

bbabythai

Poor boy, you are stressed so much. Why just stay home

Everyday I drive I am forced to move to the left lane to drive around a slow car thats in the right lane. Dont these idiots know that slow cars should drive in the left lane? The worse is when theres a slow car in the left and the right and when Im blocked. Its at these times that I will flash the lights. 

I have to practice my mantra 'I need to lower my expectations'. I say it over and over and breath deep....

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

On 5/30/2018 at 1:07 PM, KhunBENQ said:

Even with the above described there is still a "slow traffic keep left" rule.

This is what makes me think it's a 'macho' sort thing.

"I am not a slow driver so I'll drive in the outside lane to show everyone I'm not a slow driver"

And be completely ignorant of the traffic problems such idiocy causes.

On 5/31/2018 at 2:15 PM, Lee4Life said:

Might be dangerous and annoying but it happens....what are you going to do about it? Get all worked up and blow a tube? I don't like it any more than you, but it happens.

I think it is probably reason enough to nuke a country, that is what I would like to do about it, admittedly the customs told me those questions were serious and grounds for refusing me permission to entger, to which I replied my answers are also serious

On 6/1/2018 at 8:48 PM, StreetCowboy said:

US roads are too long to rush; why race like a maniac when it’s still going to take hours to get where you’re going?

the truth is however that us drivers too low intelligence to use manual and need everything to be set to auto cruise, 

driving laws were set so all us citizens could use the road