Did you know you're a daddy? >..<

Trujillo

12 minutes ago, Trujillo said:

I thought fathering a child was one of the most important things a man could do. Wouldn't you agree? 

no, it falls somewhere between living in my own shit until i'm 100,

and  being tortured to death slowly.

as for liability, the kids here are an investment, nothing more and nothing less.

if the couple split up, there is no shared custody, its one parent that feed the investment,

and upon the investment complete school, its time to profit for the reminder

of the care-holders life, starting at 3k RoI per month but can go up depending on how well

spent the school was

The Isaan Baby Train. They want a mixed baby because they think the kid will be a movie star. When the novelty wears off, up north they go. I know a girl who just sent her 2 year old packing. Her fourth. Wonder what that kid will be doing in about 16 years. Hmmm. Round and round we go. 

They want a mixed baby because they think the kid will be a movie star.

Reading is fundamental. I said none of the women I am referring to wanted a kid. (Nice avatar. Aren't you glad you live where you can get away with that?)

Let me pose a hypothetical. 

Let's for the sake of argument say that there are no sexually transmitted diseases. The only way to prevent pregnancy is by wearing a condom. (Yes, not all intercourse results in pregnancy, we know.)

So the only reason one would wear a condom would be to prevent a possible pregnancy. Would you wear one? 

Or would you think, "What do I care if I father a child?"

8 minutes ago, Trujillo said:

Reading is fundamental. I said none of the women I am referring to wanted a kid.

err, no, at no point did you claim "none of the woman wanted a kid",

and in the same vein, try to stick to reality from this point on

2 hours ago, Peterw42 said:

It would appear there can be a child support liability, involving going to court, not automatic,  and I imagine not enforced.

Child Support for Illegitimate Child

When a child is born out of marriage, the biological father of the child is not bound by law to pay for the financial support unless the legitimation of the child in Thailand issue is brought to the court; then the court will decide such issues concerning legitimation, child custody, and child support in the same case.

That is IF the Father seeks access or custody of the Child and brings court action

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, manarak said:

lol.

I have been living in Thailand for 7 years already.

You can meet these girls anywhere... just chat them up politely, a good number will be happy to have fun and from these, some will want the baby.

it's mostly isaan girls who want that though.

Girls just say to you : "You are a nice guy , I would like to have your children , I dont want any financial support , dont want to get married or any long term relationship , just get me pregnant and be on your way and never see me again" 

You must be a very hansom, charming guy .

31 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Girls just say to you : "You are a nice guy , I would like to have your children , I dont want any financial support , dont want to get married or any long term relationship , just get me pregnant and be on your way and never see me again" 

Am I allowed to venture an opinion on that?

59 minutes ago, sanemax said:

I have done some research on the subject .

Why dont you also some research on the subject ?

When you answer the question I put to you in post #61.

2 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

When you answer the question I put to you in post #61.

Do a websearch yourself : Go to google and type in ?Thailand unmarried fathers rights* , or would you like me to do a websearch and then post the results on here ?

1 minute ago, sanemax said:

Do a websearch yourself : Go to google and type in ?Thailand unmarried fathers rights* , or would you like me to do a websearch and then post the results on here ?

Still not answering the question, are you? I'm just wondering if the unmarried mother has any rights before a court. If they don't - again - if you are hard of hearing, why do the Thai guys do a runner?

There's the official justice system, and there's the village justice system. You can work it out from there.

51 minutes ago, sanemax said:

lol - no.

I didn't claim that these girls had good judgement !!

1 minute ago, Lacessit said:

Still not answering the question, are you? I'm just wondering if the unmarried mother has any rights before a court. If they don't - again - if you are hard of hearing, why do the Thai guys do a runner?

There's the official justice system, and there's the village justice system. You can work it out from there.

What "Thai guys" are you talking about ?

Maybe you are talking about married Thai guys ?

The unmarried mother has ALL the rights before a Court .

The mother has sole custody and the father has no rights at all

Please look up the info online

1 hour ago, Trujillo said:

Reading is fundamental. I said none of the women I am referring to wanted a kid. (Nice avatar. Aren't you glad you live where you can get away with that?)

Let's for the sake of argument say that there are no sexually transmitted diseases. The only way to prevent pregnancy is by wearing a condom. (Yes, not all intercourse results in pregnancy, we know.)

So the only reason one would wear a condom would be to prevent a possible pregnancy. Would you wear one? 

Or would you think, "What do I care if I father a child?"

but I did say that some of the girls I met just wanted a luk krueng baby.

not everything that gets written in this thread is in respnse to one of your posts.

3 hours ago, sanemax said:

I've had that told to me numerous times in the 5 years I've been here.  I'd say about a dozen times so far.

also got quite a few women that looked very sad when I told them I got the snip.

Met a particular one that was quite forward about it too, I didn't give her one obviously (snipped, lol) but I looked her up about 12 months later she had a mixed child so she got what she wanted.

I am 35, tall and athletic body type, maybe that has something to do with it?

11 hours ago, poanoi said:

your logic is that if someone gives consent to any one thing,

then he/she automatically gives consent to anything

that can be traced back to consent 1.

so for instance, if i give my consent for you to drink a beer at my table,

then i somehow just gave consent for you to suck me, but u c,

that aint how it works, i only ever gave you consent to drink a beer,

dont extrapolate on that.

likewise, if i give a girl consent to suck me dry,

dont assume i just gave consent to have a child with me,

and dont assume i just agreed to pay for it for umpteen years

and pretend i'm happy it exist

Oh, I see, you are not aware of how women get pregnant. Neither having a drink nor getting a BJ causes pregnancy. So your analogies are ill-informed at best. If you have sexual intercourse with a woman and she gets pregnant; my position is that it is your responsibility to support the child. Unfortunately, you and others somehow try to rationalize that it is the woman's fault. That all too common low-life rationalization makes all of you lesser men; of course that is my opinion.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, smotherb said:

Oh, I see, you are not aware of how women get pregnant. Neither having a drink nor getting a BJ causes pregnancy. So your analogies are ill-informed at best. If you have sexual intercourse with a woman and she gets pregnant; my position is that it is your responsibility to support the child. Unfortunately, you and others somehow try to rationalize that it is the woman's fault. That all too common low-life rationalization makes all of you lesser men; of course that is my opinion.

not fault, but choice, and there's nothing i can do about it.

and on the face of it, i would violate her will if i went ahead and kicked her stomach

until she has a miscarriage, so thats not an option either,

so she can have her choice, but avoid getting anywhere near me with that bastard.

in all likelihood i will relocate to another country

so i wont have to have anything to do with it, ever.

she opt to get the child in spite of my position,

i do not give consent and i sure wont be contributing to bring up

a child i want nothing to do with and hope it is never born.

she gets pregnant if she didnt take the pill and she can take another pill

to get rid of it if she hadnt taken the first pill.

i'm willing to pay for the pill since it coincide with my will.

if she dont, she is making the choice to have a child with me that i do not give consent for.

Edited by poanoi
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

18 hours ago, poanoi said:

i much prefer that she see to it that i wont be having a bloodline,

but if she still insist, i dont want anything to do about it,

and this is the one case i am actually willing to relocate to another country

to make sure i wont be having anything to do with it

Your first comment was vulgar but this one is just awful. You need to join a mouse forum because you do not sound like a man at all.

12 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Why don't you Google it for me then. I wasn't aware we had an opinion police on TV.

If there are no rights or financial obligations of these "friends", why do they do a runner?

Opinions can be based on empirical evidence as well as facts.

Well now you do know, let's never mention it again, hey. Phhttt. Rocket scientist.

21 hours ago, smotherb said:

Why would guys know nothing about it? Did they not know they had unprotected sex, or did they just assume the girl took protection, or did they simply not care?

images-3 (3).jpg

Edited by Panda13

37 minutes ago, kannot said:

wow it  must be massive for you to get it in there!!

woman can adapt their mouth, i'm hugely impressed,

i havnt met one that would fit initially,

but i also havnt met anyone that eventually could

10 hours ago, manarak said:

you are being trolled

Well, let's see. Your first post on this thread starts with  a statement about ninnies on it.

You then proceed to a claim Thai women want your babies without any ensuing obligation. The inference being you are so overwhelmingly handsome and charismatic you are irresistible to them.

You then add in some unpleasantness when queried.

Excuse me if I don't share your high opinion of yourself. I guess I know who the troll is.

10 hours ago, sanemax said:

What "Thai guys" are you talking about ?

Maybe you are talking about married Thai guys ?

The unmarried mother has ALL the rights before a Court .

The mother has sole custody and the father has no rights at all

Please look up the info online

You are completely missing the point. The issue is whether the father of the child has financial obligations to it, when the mother is not married. My reading of the online material indicates it is a grey area. We are not talking about rights. That horse left the stable a long time ago.