Did you know you're a daddy? >..<

Trujillo

A very long time ago, I had a 'blowout' ... condom broke. This was about 10 years ago. I had not finished and the girl was one of the regulars I was seeing. She said to me, ''Does not matter; I would not know who the father was anyway.'' She told me it was okay and I could get back on the bike. Well, after hearing that, it took the edge off.

Never saw her again.

Now, apart from a few nervous months worrying about the chance of STD/HIV and testing, I can still to this day remember her saying that. She said she was on the pill and had a few regular customers who paid extra for no condoms but seemed ready to pay the price.

I never saw her again until a few years later.

A few years later, I met her at a local bar, and she showed me photos of a six-year-old girl; she did not know who the father was, but you could see it was farang. Told me it was a choice of several guys and a few times, she had been pretty wasted. It was with her, just a never do care attitude. I know another girl now with a baby girl from a Japanese man because she wanted a mixed child. Father does not know.

Edited by totally thaied up
spelling and tidying up
  • Like 1