Video: Sisaket police show bikers with adapted exhausts what the locals have to tolerate

webfact

3 minutes ago, smedly said:

are you being serious ?

yes actually, it sounds like a teenager kinda thing,

i think i was definitely thinking of it when i was 14 or so,

but definitely not after 16

yes actually, it sounds like a teenager kinda thing,
i think i was definitely thinking of it when i was 14 or so,
but definitely not after 16

Are you Thai?

I rest my case, your honor!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

not being funny but - do you get out much

I know and see lots of farangs (over 60) with modified scooters, it is quite hilarious what some of them do to get attention, flashing LED's - paint jobs - modified exhausts ……………..would you be bothered with a scooter …..I wouldn't lol

There was a German guy in pattaya (not a scooter) had a suitcase strapped to the rear of his bike with flashing lights etc, he even started to wear a toilet seat (I kid you not) round his neck when riding, he somehow thought that was cool lol - one card short of a full deck I think

Maybe he’s a plumber???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, Inepto Cracy said:

Oh dear, i got his head x ray...

20180420_231558.jpg

That photo goes for people that don't wear crash-helmets too ,especially those that slag off Thais and then end up in Hospital because they didn't have a Crash helmet on. 

On 6/7/2018 at 10:03 AM, Vacuum said:

Hardly an excuse for disturbing hundreds of people with your "modded pipes".....

I have a collection of bikes so I have a fair bit of experience riding in thailand

I can most definitely say that a bike that sounds like a sewing machine gets no respect or even acknowledgement from cars or pickups 

Louder exhausts certaintly make people aware that you are in their blind spot or coming up to overtake them 

(obviously I am only taking about bikes 650cc or larger with the ability to safely overtake anything on 4 wheels , I hate the noisy Honda waves/ksr 110's as much as everyone else and think they should be banned from having an exhaust louder than a litre bike and maybe banned from residential areas from 10pm to 8am would have some effect? 

This is nothing. In America there are plenty of a-holes riding around on motorcycles and cars that are way louder than that. If they did the same thing here you would be deaf with that punishment because the sound would burst your ear drum and you would never hear anything again. 

On 6/7/2018 at 9:38 PM, smedly said:

not being funny but - do you get out much

I know and see lots of farangs (over 60) with modified scooters, it is quite hilarious what some of them do to get attention, flashing LED's - paint jobs - modified exhausts ……………..would you be bothered with a scooter …..I wouldn't lol

There was a German guy in pattaya (not a scooter) had a suitcase strapped to the rear of his bike with flashing lights etc, he even started to wear a toilet seat (I kid you not) round his neck when riding, he somehow thought that was cool lol - one card short of a full deck I think

Probably got the idea from the neck/shoulder collars worn by Formula 1 drivers (HANS) and thought he would look cool...... What a plonker. :crying:

• Like 1